Oct 24, 2007

Locky The Bunny: When does it worth to Move Up

Dear Lee Jordan,




First of all I want to apologize AGAIN to my dear june_glasschild, whom I mistakenly greeted for her birthday today, when she will have her birthday NEXT MONTH!!!! I'm so sorry!!! No wonder I didn't see the date on my PDA, but then I thought it had been erased, so I wrote it in, and greeted her. Fic-Present and the whole deal. (Yes, I KNOW I'm still struggling with dear mia_chan's birthday present, but this particular one has me all tangled up. I think I'll have to start all over with a new concept, a new pairing and a new everything.) The good thing is that I now have an extra month to work on the fic... which was SO HARD TO FIT because I had to mega-reduce a several chapter story into an "entry sized" story, and it just wasn't leaving me perfectly satisfied. So now I can work it more.

I read in the CNN that there had been some Student Raids in Caracas against President Chaves, because he wants to be re-elected an indefinite number of times. Okay, someone has been sniffing up the smoke from Castro's cigars for too long. I know I'm "pro-State", pro-Social Welfare and other matters many uneducated people would plain label "communist", BUT this is too much. I agree with a better, more fare distribution of income, better opportunities for everybody, but fixing himself on the power when EVIDENTLY at least half the population doesn't want him is an act of social irresponsability and abuse of power. That's self-serving, and no longer social-serving. And fuck Ayn Rand and her "collectivity is slavery". (I really hate her, even if I'm loving Anthem.) Having this the day I thought was june_glasschild's birthday was a real bummer.

Then again the world is going from bad to "really bad".

The Washington Post printed an article on how the inequity (income inequity) had been growing in alarming rates. The DC had a "Two City" look with more shit than one would dare to imagine.

Also, since the fire in California, other things have been made blatant. If California burns, the whole country rushes to it and help the celebrities in peril, BUT if New Orléans floods, let it drown and rot. Who knows? Maybe their "cajun", their "nigga" local woodoo can save them. Sure, because in an "English Only" country, how dare this people have their own "creole" language? French to it, the motherfuckers, right? Poor blacks, the less the better. But Rugby forbid the rich white Americans, the celebs to suffer!! Run and help them!! So basically there are two kinds of Americans in America: the one who are "people" because they have the means to pay for it, and then the "rest", an amorf mass of "voting fingers" that deserve nothing, that are cannyon meat for Iraq, who can be fucked over because, really, who cares for them?

I would like to draw a parallelism here that I believe is happening in several Governments around the world: Countries, good countries populates with good, capable people are going down the sewer because they are all being "pillaged" by their own "freely elected" Governments. Maybe not in all countries, but the faudulent elections are part of todays old and new "democracies", in spite of Jimmy Carter and the International Watchers. Tampered voting ballots, destroyed votes, voters who came back from their graves to vote (dude, some candidates do pull people, right?), inmigrants given greencards and even the nationality for a vote are some of the practices of "exemplar democracies" across the globe. So, okay, you got there the dirty way, but really, they should not be so shameless and work to openly for their own pocket, and do something, WORK for the people they have put to serve.


Love to All,




Locky The Bunny

No comments: