Nov 22, 2007

.... still

Dear Snyegi,

To say that I have spent half a life time trying to get to where I am now, is not even reflecting of the reality. If I had my blog already set to stay like this, why did it go "weird"? I've gone page by page, "onglet" by "onglet" giving "igen" to everything until the regular "íras" window popped up. *phew*... Now I'm happy! Life is good again.

Also, now that things are as they should be, I'll be little by little moving all my most significant entries from Locky The Bunny livejournal. It will be kind of like a secretive exodus. Like the one the Frank family did.

So, be prepared for an increased amount of entries you have never read before on the course of these days and on. They are more than you would think, and they will probably remain unread, but safe at least.

I dislike the way people is pursued and shut down based on narrow minded visions, or a "cleansing policy" lacking of any consistency. I agree, a lot of people, a friend of mine among them, had unsuitable blogs with unfiltered information. What am I talking about? Pedophilia, in the case I know. Pictures, drawings, explicit (and quite poor) stories depicting this kind of preference. So the managers of the server (or whatever you call them) swung the axe at their necks and shut down their blogs (well, they are called "journals"). Naturally, all of them complained, claimed their martyrdom and wrecked havoc. Then some parallel journal servers were created, EXACTLY like LiveJournal, with names as creative and unique as "GreatJournal" and "InsaneJournal" among others. (To help the exiled journalists adapt, the layouts and pages are a total rip-off LiveJournal.) Though I have grown used to the Livejournal format (specially with all that thing about "friends only", "private", "special" disclosing, and not to mention the always handy lj-cuts), I have gone tired of the community gathered there. So, it is time for me to fly away from there and stablish myself where no one knows me, where no one (but a handful of chosen ones) can read me nor will ever find me. I want peace. I want solitude. I want to be left alone. I want the justified paranoia to be over, to be gone.

Love,

Burana

No comments: