Nov 23, 2007

What You Say

Dear Snyegi,

Perhaps one of these days I'll stop addressing you and I'll just start writing. I've been thinking about that: How much should you leave in the past in order to evolve? Where do we wish to evolve? How do we wish to do so? What's our goal, our ultimate purpose in evolving? Other than our human nature moved around with the only wish to avoid boredom. I think about how much I would like to go to eat at Subway right now, but given the current condition of my cards, I would say that's not so wise. It's the payback for "reckless shopping". Somehow, "shopping" is one of those sins or crimes that have an "instant karma" mechanism embedded into it. Of course, if you ignore that instant karma thing, then the karma swings back with much more force: DEBT. That one is BAD.


I'm starting to love you. Im fact, I do. ^_^ I love the fact also that you are entirely mine. Mine, mine, mine. ^_^ I love this... secrecy, this vers private thing going on between us. A few know your address, and I'll keep it so. I don't want anyone to find you, read you, judge you. You are... just mine. ^_^ Odd, I would not really define myself as a possessive person (though I'm stubborn and I hold up to my ideals and my commitments -- loyal only to God and my Ideals, you mind, for I pay no loyalty to peers. People are shifting, therefore they cannot have my loyalty.), and as I say that you are "mine" I don't mean it in a possessive way, but more in a "bonding" sense. Well, "bonding" isn't either the world. I mean it... in the way that... you will keep me for myself. You see, I know you can speak all you want and tell people all the things you want, it doesn't dent WHO you are, but from time to time there are things, things that relate only to you, or perhaps you and someone else, that have to be kept that way. If you tell them to everybody, as the information and the knowledge gets transformed with the sharing, you would lose yourself. You, are a cyber part of me, are the kind of secluded storage that would allow these bits of me, well some of them, to be kept uncorrupted, untouched, unchanged. So, in this sense, you are mine.

Something happened yesterday. At a meeting of WiMax I mentioned to this chick, Sughey, from the Network and System Technical Directions, that I wanted to know what the hell was the deal with WiMax, since I was under the understanding that it was no longer a priority. I wasn't aware that she would call all the Big Bosses and Big Kahunas and tell them. Twenty minutes later my boss called me at my mobile and asked me if I said that WiMax was no longer a priority for the Service Division. Well, I told him that HE told me it was no longer a priority. At first, he sounded like he wanted to scold me, buut little by little it went from "I'll see the way to blame you" to "I really didn't say that, so now we have to 'unsay' what you say". I was a bit upset at the double speech. Perhaps I wasn't told that it was no longer a priority in those precise words, BUT when you are said: "Stop WiMax, leave it for later because now VoIP is a priority"... well, it MEANS that WiMax stopped being a priority. Plain and simple as that. he did admitted saying that WiMax was to put back for later, BUT that THAT doesn't mean that it's no longer a priority. Okay, I'm lost: so when something that IS a priority is put on hold to give room to a new priority, THEN what that first priority becomes? Because that's the same way Roaming and Roaming GPRS followed. And Roaming was a MEGA Priority. In any case, IU think my boss got scolded very bad, and so todays he was a little bit distant with me. *shrugs her shoulders* Well, it ain't my fault that he's such a chicken that he won't bounce it back to HIS bosses, who had ultimately gone through with moving the priority.

The problem here is that people fear the bosses, or are targeting to their influence and so they rather present themselves a sycophants than just pointing fingers and say: Don't lie, YOU said that WiMax was no longer a priority. Or plain and simply tell them: Just how in the FUCKING HELL you expect us to keep up seven priority projects, have fees ready in three weeks with only ONE person working on Fees? But they have no balls to tell people, bosses specially. Fuck, how can they stay so inoperant? How can they live with themselves like that??? We will see how this progresses on, but, truth to be told, I was expecting, I get the chance to talk to the big Kahunas, because if I'm given the chance, I'll tell them the things in their faces. They don't impress me, and naturally they don't scare me. Idiots never do.

Love,

Buranaberry

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Like it is MY fault they have moved the priorities! Oh-oh, now Adolfo and Iván know about it! Let's pretend it's not true! Lets look for some low worker to put the blame on! Sorry, I'm not available for escape-goat. I'm glad the big Kahunas got to know about the matter. I'm mad I work with such a bunch of PUSSIES they weren't able to tell them: You have to ways: give up something of give us more people. And for the love of Rugby! It was such a chance to smack it on JD!!! Now was the time for him to answer why he needed two electrical engineers where there's not enough people to cover for the fees!

Cocksucking motherfuckers, that's what they are.