Apr 12, 2021

Getting Settled

Property of Stormberry
It's been more than two weeks since I moved into my new home, and I'm slowly but surely I'm getting settled. It hasn't been as easy-breezy as I thought at first - I have moved a couple of times in the past - but I think I'm getting there.

Building a house isn't as fantastic as one would guess, though in our case there has been a lot of issues because our contractor and the foreman were not the best, and made a truly sloppy, incompetent job in many areas. I would definitively not recommend them to anyone. However, issues are getting ironed out slowly, and many decisions had to be made on "next steps". This is how I'm still using my old laptop instead of having bought the MacBook Pro I wanted to buy, as I planed. If you ask me, that plan has been pushed forward a couple of months more, as I want to fix my laundry room and get some issues fixed from the building process.

One thing I thought I would start sooner was my witchcraft practice, and though I've meditated and cleaned the space a couple of times with sage, it wasn't until yesterday that I did a spell.

I guess this is a process, and not only for the house, but for me as well, as this is a new way to live. One thing are the things we dream about, and aother is how we ease into them. Slowly, a thing here and there, it's perfectly fine.

Just get a go and savor the process.

No comments: