Jun 10, 2008

Honey, face it: You CAN'T negotiate

I would comment on the news, but I don't really feel like it. Plus I've... 20 minutes of worktime to go and after that I'm out to go to the gym and sweat my ass off with Spinning followed by my first class of "Super Fit", in hopes that my dear friend Lau is there, and she better be there! So, going into a superficial analysis in why I raise an eyebrow at Ben Bernanke saying that "things ain't that bad" at the U.S. with a raise on the unemployment rate from 5% to 5,5%... (which is basically an added 10% of unemployed people to the existing ones, which is roughly 16,5 million unemployed people in the U.S., four times more than the whole population of Costa Rica.) No, no, I won't go into that. I have no time.

Nope, I'll just scribble here a few quick-notes about a recent activity.

  1. Yes Darling, it was about you when they where hinting about sneaky, low people who would do anything for money. Well, maybe next time you'll think twice before sending an e-mail hinting that money can buy conscience and health.
  2. I always knew you had no talent for negotiating, but damned, I never imagined you were so BAD!!!
  3. Okay, FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS!!! Is that so hard to achieve? Oh... I guess for you it is.
  4. He's cute, but if you want him, you can have him. He hardly would ever make it to become my one-hour fucktoy.
  5. I wouldn't be so proud of being lucky, Honey. I'd be proud for the things I have achieved. Ohhhhh... now I see your point! Yeah, Honey, oh boy! Lucky you! Good go! ^_^
  6. Please, do learn the proper use of make up or stop wasting it!
  7. Helping others won't kill you!
  8. "Thinking" is not, I repeat, is not kryptonite!
  9. Hell-O, cutey! Have someone told you you look like .... a low budget, "tropicalized"... oh shit, honey, you are nothing like Viktor Krum. Bummer. Well, are you good at something? No, really, are you good at something?

No comments: