Jul 8, 2019

Welcome Again to Mercury Retrograde

And here we are, back again, in Mercury Retrograde. People's opinion on this is matter is quite divided, with a lot of people being skeptical about the phenomenon. What can be denied is the astrological phenomenon itself: Mercury does look (for those that can see it, I don't really bother) like it's going backwards. As for the effect in human life... well, that's up for debate.

Be it as it may, truth is that Mercury Retrograde has come early this time around, for many of us, that work with the Fiscal system of this country. Official websites are not working, the Ministry isn't giving any useful information to fix issues, and that's when they deign to even give information. In the meantime, a whole smorgasboard of opinions and rules and herasay runs around freely leaving more than one accountant (me included) thinking about closing shop and doing something else with our lives.

The gods know I would love to just throw the whole thing off the window, and I actually do have a job as an economist - and I'm actually working towards writing the first novel I do intend to publish, not like that would ever resolve my life in the financial aspect of it - BUT my clients are people close to me, friends and family I can't leave behind in this mudpuddle. Time to strap on, try, cry, while, search information, grow a handful of greyhairs and keep on doing it.

So, yes, I fell off the wagon this past week - even though Mercury Retrograde started only this Sunday - and hopefully this coming week, I'll be able to post another post... and do something about my again-abandoned Hungarian blog, but yeah, Mercurt Retrograde.

I do choose to believe in Mercury Retrograde mora as a matter of hope. After three weeks this is gone, so hopefully this status won't drag on forever.

Happy and Easy Mercury Retrograde!

No comments: