Dec 2, 2007

A Fucking Waste of Time

Short, because I just want to state it and I won't refer much to it.

§ Dear HHRR,

Please, PLEASE! The next time you put up a conference, make sure the people you invite ACTUALLY know and understand what they are going to listen to. It's disturbung to expect a conference about new technologies and find out it's about Administration 101.

§ Dear Boss,

If you have not idea what to do with me, let me go. There's people out there who want me, but don't keep me so you can add a unit to your "bulk of people" under "your command". I know I can't expect less of any of your homologues and up, because, really, becoming a boss in our Institution basically means that you have sucked COCK or at least got some up your ASS. The things that make a boss in our Enterprise are:

  1. A dirty background
  2. The ultimate lack of brains
  3. An uncanny talent for lying and blaming others
  4. A heck of a talent at sucking up to your superiors
  5. The willingness to behave like a whore for your superiors
  6. Chronicall allergy to "Reality" and "Truth".
So, there you go. However, I do not need to put up with it, so I'm leaving. Now let me go when I'm requested from you!

I went shopping today with my folks for groceries. Dad says we spend more when I'm with them. Well, Mom doesn't stop me when I pick up a few "up grade" stuff. I've got also a few groceries for the office. Powdered skimmed milk, chocolate, cocoa powder and sesame seed snacks. (I have Reese Bites!)

... Something funny: I can't see any Reese chocolates without thinking of Reese Jordan, my character from that novel currently known only as Callem&Reese. Fuck, I still have to give that novel a title. Titles can be so hard to manage.

No comments: