Dec 7, 2007

Work Abuse

I would have never thought I would be a victim of such a thing, THOUGH at the begining of this year I had been harrassed psychologically. Yesterday my boss, the boss of my boss, to me exact mistreated me psychologically. He threatened me with "undoing" my vacations, and since I have my ticket bought and I'm going, to deduce my days from my paycheck, OR claim I have unlawfully left my workplace. Uhum. Because I was born yesterday. I got mad (as if that where such a hardship for me) and yelled at him (because I'm really so scared of him). People don't yell at their bosses for fear, but disguise it as "respect". I cannot respect a motherfucker who does not respect me, and I certainly fear no boss. I fear... well... earthquakes, terrorists and custom officers, but not my bosses.

I certainly do not respect a son of a whore who has already aproved my vacations, after torturing me mentally for them, and then wishes to take them back unwilling to understand he has no right to do so just because I have been requested by a Department of Quality Evaluation, belonging to the Sub-Management (I have no idea what's the name of it, but it's right under the CEO), who bosses over the Division of which he is the third-from-the-bottom level... out of six levels. (In other words, I am not a boss and I don't want to be a boss, but yet I have skipped four levels ahead of him... and I have 4 years in the Institution, compared with his 20 years...). I was requested and my moving over is going far faster than he would have wanted it to. Add to it, for wishing to slow down the process, they have just lost a higher job profile space they could have filled at will, which was to be given in exchange of me, and now the little they have, they have no more.

Greedy, greedy little motherfucker, fuck with me and you will be the one ending up sore.

No comments: