May 14, 2008

Things I'm not Interested in:

  1. Getting a degree in Law in Costa Rica, where I won't live long enough to practice Law
  2. Hearing all the bullshit you try to feed me
  3. The engineering shit Kustra "teaches" in that fucked up online class at the ITU.
  4. What you think about "this and that".
  5. The music of series, ovas, and that stuff. Really, get a life outside the screen.
  6. "Why X-Y is hot"... this is my "I really don't give a flying fuck" face
  7. Lior Assury
  8. Stephen Covey
  9. Customer Experience
  10. How great you are at your job (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No really, I don't feel like comedy.)
  11. You greeting me.
  12. You saying hi
  13. You flooding my MSN, Google Talk, e-mail and then asking me if I have Skype so you can load that up too.

Fuck off, really.

No comments: