Jan 26, 2010

My Geek Pillow

Today, finally, I've got MyGeekPillow, and I must say, that I love it! Well, them. I've got two! Just in time, as the adorable micro-enterpreneur promised, and I must say, they worth every penny! Can't hardly wait for Kari to pick his geeky logo and have his pillows made just like mine! ^_^ Now, no, I'm not being cheap, but I'm keeping my pillows in their plastic bags because I don't want then to get all dirty before I take them home. Yep, they are going abroad and will live in Budapest with Kari and me.

They are made out of non-stretching cotton fabric (for the body of the pillow) and felt (for the design) and they are sooooo soft and so perfect and sooooo niiiiiiiice!!! I forget to ask whether they are washable, but I believe they are not really that washable due to the felt. Felt deforms easily.


I'm a total sucker for pillows, and I mean pillows of all kind. I even have three just for sleeping, and I pile up throw pillows everywhere. Office, bed, floow you name it!


When thinking about our home, I was always clear about throw pillows on the bed and in the living room, probably even at the bench on the hall... anywhere I can put a throw pillow I will. However up to MyGeekPillow I thought my pillows would be solid, serious pillows peppered up here and there with Pucca and Hoops&Yoyo, which I've got for my birthday a year or so ago from two different friends (who know about my not-so-secret liking). Perhaps I would score a few more before I'd move home or something. However, when I've got to know about these pillows through Twitter, the light was made: I wanted at least one of these cyber-era marks in my home.


Kari isn't much into the Internet, but I can think of a few programs that mean to us, that perhaps he would like to see lined up in our couch. This is our life, this is our world, and I want to bring all that together, have it represented in Our Home.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Thank You!! I totally adore them too! You haven't seen the other one, but it's so pretty too!!! ^_^