Jan 18, 2010

MyGeekPillow

So it happens that there's something called "Geek Pillow", which is basically a pillow made with the logo of something geeky (or any design you'd like to put on it), and I must admit that it has caught my attention. Someone on the Twitter published a picture of one of these and I soon decided I wanted one. But one about what?


So today I was thinking about what kind of logo or image I would like to see on my geek pillow. That one was hard, because I don't really see myself as "geek", and add to it I don't have any favorite community or site or whatever I feel identified with. If anything I'm quite the "anti-site", since I'm a fierce anti-Facebook user, and my appearances on the Twitter (in spite of what some people say) are as occasional as the UFO sightings, not to mention my once-in-a-while appearances at the MSN, Google Talk and other IM places. So, today, after randomly searching for possible geek pillow motives (and keeping my personal symbol as a last resource), I came up upon a few options that do hit the nail in the head with me. Check out my options.



... because I'm a 100% IBM ThinkPad Believer

 
 ... simply too beautiful to let it go by...

 

... I'm honest and proudly Hungarian. I'm on iwiw.



... Duh.


As for which am I going to choose, I still don't know, and that also depends on the price of the geek pillows. I've told Kari about the pillows and asked him to choose something he likes so that we can geek-pillow it up, so that in our place we have these unique, personalized and geeky pillows in our living room, our bedroom and just about anywhere we feel like putting it.


Yay! Can't wait to decorate My Home!

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

The GeekPillows are pillows made by a micro-enterprise here in Costa Rica. They are made of "fieltro" and the idea of them is to have designs after all kinds of computer and Internet related logos. For instance, you could have a Twitter pillow, a Facebook pillow, a Gmail pillow, or anything you relate to.

Rergarding our home yes, Kari and I are thinking a lot about it. There are a lot of things to think about, and it will cost a lot of money, but still, we are hopefull and feel happy about working on it.