Mar 24, 2010

Catching Up!

It ain't an easy task, but I've been catching up with all my letters! Yay! I'm so glad, not only because I like to be on time with my things, but mostly because by reading the letters written to me and reply to them makes me realize not only that the bond among us is getting stronger, but also because I've been blessed with such great penpals!

There's still one particular, very unique and special letter I haven't got to address as I wanted, mainly because I can't get certain things to work as I want them to. Hell, were can one find a decent CD burner! But I'm getting, there, getting there. Other of my secret ingredients of the letter have been successfully collected, so... I'm good to go!

 -- Typical. Now that I PUBLICLY complain about this stupid computer and it's craptacular burner, it BURNS! Well, at least it got the job done. Calendulina, dear, your reply is coming out faster that expected!! ^_~ Oh hell, I guess I just killed the surprise.... but then it wasn't really a surprise either way, right? --

When it comes to letters, then, there are a few things I've been noticing lately about people: they don't relate to letters the same way. (Have I already mentioned that?) Some people send always a little token, a small, adorable present with their lines, others shower you with a lot of deep thoughts, others have a special talent that keeps you ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING all the way to the end. I think this last kinf should realize they are so amazingly hilarious and put a warning on the envelope: WARNING!: READ ONLY AT HOME. Dude, you are giving me a lot of trouble at the office! ^_~  (It is really awkward to explain what is so funny in your job that has the entire building laughing - just by hearing you laugh, mind you -) All of them, particularly for their uniqueness, are very close to my heart, but some of them still manage to surprise me. It's fascinating!

My boyfriend arrived here last night and will stay for two weeks and a half, so there's a slight chance that most of my penpalling activities would need to be conducted from the office, or I'll have none done, but still, I am catching up!

Penpals are GREAT!!! Everybody should have at least one.

6 comments:

Sartassa said...

I am the same, I absolutely hate to know that there are some letters left to be replied but I can only write at the office so it takes me some time. Still the feeling to know you've finished everything is relieving. At least I think so.
Hehe I love funny letters but for me it's difficult to write something that makes other people laugh in another language. Maybe it's just just my bad knowledge of English, I don't know... but anytime I try to be funny, people don't understand what I really meant. Or is Austrian humor so different from other's? Haha, it could be that I'm simply not funny.
Anyway I am so glad to hear that your boyfriend's coming soon. Mine will be back home for good in a few weeks, I cannot wait for it!
hugs

Sartassa said...

Haha yeah I remember you mentioned you're a coffee addict. Which kind of coffee do you prefer?
hugs

Traveltina said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....I sooo can´t wait dear! I am curious and already look forward to your mail, really! Surprise? I don´t know what you are talking about.....;-)Tz tz tz....

What do my blue eyes see in the pic? Cute flowery post-its...yaaay!
Hope they bring you joy and fun!? :-)

Hugs
Tina

Traveltina said...

Oh by the way...it´s soooo cute that you did frame the little pics... :-) Awesome!!

Storm Bunny said...

To Empathina: why yes Sweetheart! Those are your adorable, beautiful, amazing, awesome post-it and the one in the million pictures is no other than YOU!

As for surprise... uhh... which surprise? I don't know about any surprise, no no surprise, only... don't look that way... no, not that way! No, that's not a surprise! I don't know what it is, but it is not a surprise! ^_^

Traveltina said...

Pffffffff.....I thought it would work but ok...I don´t look that way anymore......

*sigh*

O_o

Ha ha ha....

Happy Weekend deary!!!