Mar 8, 2010

Women

To all my Sisters around the world, those who work and struggle, those who don't give up, those who tighten up their teeth and do it again. Those who know when to give it up, when it is futile and decide to rather put their effort in something else that will bring results. My sisters who are proud, my sisters who are smart, my sisters who are cunning. My sisters who cry, who don't deny their feelings but shoulder them, those who live passionately, those who keep secrets, those who love, those who hate, those who are honest, those who are like the vodka: clear but kicking.



To all those who are too smart and too mature and too wise to be girls, those who are too honest, too brave, too decided, too strong, too proud to be ladies. To all those who are real women, I Salute and say


HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!

2 comments:

Sartassa said...

I absolutely love that one, would you mind if I put a link to your post on my blog?! anyone should read this!
hugs
Patricia

Storm Bunny said...

To Sartassa: by all means! I'd be honored to have the link of this post in your blog!! ^_^

To Dragonfly: It has been a wonderful, wonderful day,thank you! Hope you had also a magnificent day!