Sep 21, 2006

~ Dear Snyegi,

If I have to be honest, I really dislike this so HTML style of yours.

Well, there are things that seem to happen only to me.

This third year the UAM, where I teach some courses, didn't call me back. The reason? No reason were given, but I suspect it had to do with the change of administration. That or they didn't like my much more liberal teaching methods. I was a bit sad because teaching meant some extra money I really need, but, oh well. Now, I was telling about this to this friend of mine, Munanna, a Swedish girl I met through the LJ, and whose life is... well, weird. I was explaining her some things of my life in a mail that took me almost a week to write, when a guy from the UNIMET, called me to ask me if I could give Financial Maths today. Needless to say, I accepted.

The payment will be BAD, around €23,- per month (yes, you've read right), but.. hey, I gara do what I can.

Fran, scared me. Okay, he has lied a lot of times to me, but he insist that it is not in the plans of the current Government to sell the Institution for which I work. That would be bad, because I was expecting them to sell. (Not like I would buy, but I was metalized to that...)So suddenly I felt like I really, really need to do my thesis and get my Licensed Degree, and PRONTO. Li offered me a solution, a friend of hers who is a PhD in economics and finished in the INCAE. That's good. The bad part is that I'll have to pay him, since no one does this pro-bono. Rosa Artavia, my former "tutor" was going to do it, but nothing came out of that. I think I'll try to contact her, because I'm really, really short of money. Really, truly short of money.

I asked Mom how much is she paid for tutoring a thesis... and boy she brought me down. I don't know how she does it, but she always brings you down making you feel that whatever your idea is, it is a bad idea, and when you try to explain her that, sorry, but that's the only way, she offers no solutions, but keeps mulling. She must have a professional degree on depressing people.

But, chest out, I can do it. I have to. I can't keep this going on like this any longer. Li says that this guy can help me finish my thesis FAST and fast is in my vocabulary of "desired things for my thesis".




By the way, I thought You would like to see me, so I took the liberty of pasting (or doing the attempt to) a picture of me here. That's me at the office. I hope you like it. ^_^

Loves You,

~ Burana

No comments: