Sep 25, 2006

Dear Snyegi,

We have a new cat. His name is Hyperion. Yes, like the star satelite around Saturn with quite an interesting irregular form.
However, that's not all to it. Hyperion is also the Gunblade of Seifer Almasy in Final Fantasy VIII. Not like I would expect any of you to know what a gunblade is or who is Seifer Almasy. It doesn't have much importance anyway.

Okay, this is the Hyperion gunblade. In a time I used to write a lot of fanfics with the Final Fantasy VIII characters, and Seifer, along with Zell, were my favorites. Perhaps because they are both blonds. I have a thing for blonds. Add to it that my new car is blond. Damned, now that I think of it, I could have named it Zell Dintch. It does have Zell's playful character. I mean, Zell Dintch is such a sweet guy, a little dummy, but always a good friend and a child looking for the love of others. Quite like my pretty, blond little Hyppie. I kinda like this type of perky, funny, smiley, happy-go-lucky characters. While in fiction writing, it is always funny to use them. I can't really see myself writing some character like that. Perhaps the perkiness lacks of me. I do have some "kind of perky" characters, like Cain Snow from « Falling on Snow », which is just a short story, but I would like to work it longer on a novel. Callem Reims from another, still untitled is also quite perky, but all these guys have issues to deal with, stuff that takes away the happy-go-lucky. Cecil from « The Denial » is rather perky, but he is more careless/carefree and "in denial" to be happy-go-lucky. He definitively is the happy-go-fucking type. I guess that's something I like about him. if I had to give him a motto it would be:

If it moves, fuck it. If it doesn't move, take advantage and fuck it. You can always regret it in the morning.


But never in a bad sense, eh? He's just a horny, happy little guy who gets himself into a lot of trouble, but somehow he always manages... even with Bailey.

But back to Hyperion, my new, handsome cat... Would have it done a nice Tidus as well? He is also blond, and also perky, though not as perky as Zell... It could be interesting, don't you think?

Nah, isn't it amazing how your head wanders from topic to topic?

There was another thing I wanted to tell you about. I had been thinking some on that other novel project, « The Family Tangle », and I think I have the name of the horse: Phil. It is funny how I had his profession faster than his name. I have his haircolor, which I remember always because the Frenchman (so many frenchmen in my stoiries, right? Perhaps I shoul make him... Cheh? Beloruse?) refers to him as the "Red Mustang". The other characters, the wolf, had been clearer in my head from earlier. His name came to me faster. He will be Dawn with multicoloured eyes. Kinda like Cain's, only Cain's are green-based, and Dawn's will be blue and yellow-based. Phil has dark brown eyes, and some refer to it as "black holes" or "bottomless pits". Due to the way he acts in teh first chapter, before Dawn appears, that calling goes from being a flattery to be recrimination and mockery, as people say it seems he left his humanity, his spirit in the bottom of his eyes.

This story unfolds quite unusually in my head. So, they all unfold in their own way, stories do that, but this particular story unfolds in a different way. It also swirsl a lot around « The Denial ».

My friend marc is asking me for the story of Callem, only he calls it "Reese's Story". Reese is a secondary character. I guess he will have a fit when he realizes that Reese won't be Callem's boyfriend. Though... in the end... that I haven't decided yet.

Writing is awesome. I hope one day I'll be able to do it professionally.

Love to all,

No comments: