Sep 12, 2006

Dear Snyegi,

Today was the funeral of Skylar's aunt.

There's something I don't get: Why do people cry the death of people they didn't like when they were alive? Perhaps I'm just fucking cold-hearted, but one day people are bitching about what a mean, selfish, unlivable son-of-a-whore someone is, and when that motherfucker dies, instead of being consistent with their opinion, or honest and say:

- Well, finally one fucker less in this world.

They go like:

- I will miss him/her so much! I never told him/her how much I loved him/her!

Well, child, you didn't told that person how much you loved him/her because, as far as I remember... you kinda like « hated » him/her?

What's in death that makes everybody look good? It's like the ultimate « Extreme Makeover ». i mean, I bet many would go and cry at the funeral of their slavedriving bosses.

Perhaps people should say:

- I fucking hate you and I wish you were dead, so I could cry over your coffin and finally see you as someone good and worthy.

Snyegi, I don't want people at my funeral. Can I have that? I don't want anyone to cry for me. I don't want cowards to be sorry for not telling me now what they want to tell me, that, when I'm dead will be a lot of good things. People don't say:

- Damned, now he's dead and I never told him what a son of a whore he is.
- Shit, she died and I never told her that she should be ashamed for being such a bad mother.

I hope Skylar recovers soon. Not like I miss her much. She is one of my best friends, but I think I'll enjoy the few days of having lunch all by mzself and being able to read for a while instead of having to pay attention. Well, that's unless my boss feels compelled to keep me company, since my only "lunchmate" is grieving.

Unrequested simpathy. Why do they assume that I need a court of coleagues the way they do? I love to be alone. I like it. I'm Narcissistic. I love being with myself. Alone with myself. Why can't they just deal with it?


Love,

~ Buranaberry

No comments: