Sep 20, 2006

Dear Snyegi,

So I see You have removed all your pretty options, such as the easy colouring of the texts and such. If I manage, I will be doing all my Technicolor work by doing it the same boooring way one does it with the lj.

Today I'm meeting Li to talk about some things. Nothing too serious but still to be concerned about. Stuff about "future".

I'm very happy these days. Not only we had our weekly class of Time Series, but I also have a lot of work to do at the office. Benchmarkings and Competitor Analysis. These make my day.

Only your lately "inoperability" casts a shadow over perfection. Get back to good soon.

Okay, I'm moving quite much on my lj, the wicked and read lockythebunny. A friend of mine from there will be having her birthday in October, and so I thought to indulge some Ficwriting for her sake and compose her some kinky slash. I think I'll do that. I can do that and she loves my writing, so it will be a nice gift, I guess.

Caroll answered my entry yesterday. She says she reads me daily, but she actually hardly ever comments. Then all her comments usually have a hint of she rubbing something into other people's face. Now that the relationship between us starts to tense up (it does from time to time), everytime I remark her something of the sort, she says it is me, and that I see things because I'm so full of myself (not her woords, but when you destile all the crap she uses as words, you basically end up with that), and that I have "Japanese Theaters" going on my head. Like I live in a violent and bloody drama. I'm not acquinted with the Japanese artforms, so translated to vulgar, American pop culture, she pretty much says that I live in a "Die Hard" or a "Predator" movie.

O_ô....

Be real. First of all I live in a "Clear and Present Danger" movie, and I am NOT Dr. Jack Ryan, though many times I feel like I am him. Second of all, it would be just dandy to be called, pretty much a "Drama Queen" by the one who still eggs a fight against a girl who, six years younger than her, dated the guy Caroll liked, and the guy liked her back. Really. Oh, and four years have gone by and she can't see any of them because... she starts crying. But then again I'm the Kabuki Walking-Talking Theatre. *thumbs up in irony*

However, somehow we are still friends. (Or is it only acquintances? I really don't think much about the whole thing anymore.) It's a wicked relationship of love-hate. I guess a lot of people have similar ones.

You might ask yourself why do you keep meeting people that basically... gets to your nerves. Well, I've discovered that it is because they are basically nice, and they have some things you enjoy. With Caroll I like talking about slash, or hearing the stories about all her gayish co-workers, and how the guys disappear from seminars to go make out. ^_^ Then there are a lot of parts of her personality that are quite nice. It is the rest that is a drag or born-to-be-murdered. Then Caroll is not the only one. There have been several friends with whom you have to literally endure their things to keep with them because other than that, they are cool.

The question here is why do we stay?

I believe the reason would be that friendship is something also tied to the Law of Economics. Namely, you act "rationally" in the sense of you are not letting go of your friend why you still profit from it. While there's something your friend can give you and that no other friend or person can, you will still be with that friend. Naturally, you will try to minimize your "costs" by having the minimal contact with that part of your friend you don't like, or you will try to compenmsate those costs with some plus profit, or drive them off by bitching.

At the end, I believe that, if your friend is too bad, you will cut him or her off, since the profict you can get from it do not compensate your costs.

On a National Note, this thing happening at home, bothers me. I dislike it when papers and the FIDESZ tried to twist our Prime Minister's words. Do not pretend that lying came into the Hungarian Political Life with Gyurcsány Ferenc. I voted for him, and I still support him.

Loves You,

~ Burana

No comments: