Mar 27, 2008

It's KRUMGGORY! Hello!? Am I the Only One in here?

Let's talk about FUCKED UP. I can't access the blog or the lj or any shit from the office because the motherfucking, baby raping, lousy fuck, cheap whore bastards snotty cocksucking shit sons of a whore T.I. motherfuckers fucked up the websense AGAIN. This comes like a seasonal thing. I think it must be the loser asshole's birthday. He must sit in his smelly office wallpapered with Lara Croft pictures, in his plaid pants that are tight on his bony, hollow ass and toothpick-like legs, shirt buttoned up to the top and tucked in, but tucked into his whities, greased hair and face distorted by pimps and is pissed because yet again another year passed and he's still a virgin. No whore would take his money no matter how he says that he has no diseases. Sure the cheap whores look him up and down and smirk saying: "Oh I know that." Fuck, the kind of asshole that wouldn't get a venereal disease if he's not probled by the proctologist with a contaminated glove. I bet he even tried to talk another geek into giving him a blow job, promising to reciprocate, or even put it out for him, and the other, who is equally desperate and loser, said yes until he saw his infected, supurating pimple like miniature dick and decided that the fate of a male Vestal Virgin wasn't so bad after all.

Yeah, and this time of the year, the loser asshole who yet again tried to pay a whore but was refused (and he probably sought out one of those really ugly, really desperate, half dead junky whores who would fuck a mouse for a fix), he tried to convince another loser and was turned down, tried to rape a child but the child in question couldn't stop laughing at the site of his dick, or asked: "and when you get better that thing will dry and fall off?", tried to get a doll but no one was willing to sell him one, well he decided he was going to fuck, one way or another, and so he fucked the internet access so everybody is as unhappy as he is. Man! Oh well, it lasts usually like... three-four weeks? He thinks he's all mighty... yeah... like a McDonald's employee. Sod off, motherfucker! You know? He can't even say he's "gay" because there's no living man in the world willing to give him a chance to prove it! He's more like omni-sexual: he would fuck anything he can get his hands on. In either case... omni-rapist because I believe even the corpses would refuse.

So, the motherfucker fucked it up right when I'm having a krumggory... seizure. I need a fix of good NC-17 krumggory, but do I get it? Can I have some? No. There's some in the lj, but I can access it. I have seen "The Whole Chicken" in twenty different sites, and have pretty much read everything out there. And I mean EVERYTHING. I have spared nothing. Why is that? Because there's nothing. The only two writers I have read worthy in the krumggory scene are morning_hell and myself, and I'm disappointed a bit in morning_hell for the way she has lifted a few things from my fic "My Snyegurochka". Does nobody else likes Viktor and Cedric? I mean, I can understand people not liking Gilderoy Lockhart, you need vision to appreciate him, but two handsome, hot, young guys in a perfectly good, preppy age?

Fuck. I'm forced to write my own readings.

This is preposterous.

No comments: