Mar 28, 2008

Csokas Marton

You know who Csokas Marton is? It's this Hungarian-New Zealand actor who played Trevor Goodchild in Aeon Flux, Yorgi in XXX, and recently discoverd that he also played in The Bourne Supremacy, my fave Bourne movie because smoking HOT Karl Urban plays in it. Csokas was "Berlin". Anyway, I'm totally loving Csokas because he's Hungarian and that's enough for me to love someone. so I was doing a little bit of research to take my head off the job for a second and guess what did I found out? He's EXACTLY 10 years my senior. He was born the same day I was born... well, ten years before, but still! He's a 66-06-30 and I'm a 76-06-30. what are the chances of that! Well, now you know who is my fave actor. Do you think he would consider making a slashy movie with Karl Urban? Derek Magyar? ^_^

--
« Every schilling you save puts a man out of Work for a Day. »
          - John Maynard Keynes

No comments: