Mar 11, 2008

Start The Day Blocking Away The Ottoman Invasion

Again... another jackass.

szia

Mehmet Suhan Ilhan:

sziaa Zs. hogy vagy? is it so late to meet for me such a beauty lady like you? isnt there any map which show me the way of your heart? :))
or just let me say hi to you :))
i think you are the only one who can open my locked heart and make me fall in love:) you looks great
hope to see you soon
memos

Me:

Hi,

Does that line actually work on someone? Is it late? It wasn't, but the admission is with invitation only. As for the map of my heart, why don't you just Google Earth it? If I'm the only one who can open your locked heart, dude your heart was sentenced to life. Kiss it good-bye. Make you fall in love? Okay, this is when I start laughing, right? Thanks for telling me I look great. I don't have a mirror at home to see that for myself.

Look, sorry I was rude, but you are the n-th stranger sending me messages like this and I just don't like it. I am not interested in relationships. I can go for a friendship but even that takes time with me. I'm old, I'm not a gullible chick, and don't swallow lines and common places. Sorry, really, but this part of Hungary won't be invaded by the Ottomans.

Better luck with someone else, and please excuse me if I was too rude.

Kind Regards, Zs.


"Sorry IF I was too rude". Noooooo! What would ever make you think that? Well, at least I was ... polite? Well, I did apologize at the end! Besides, the motherfucker had it coming? What in the fucking hell makes him think he can send that kind of messagest to people? he so had it comming. Specially loved the part where I sent him to Google Earth the road to my heart. Hahahahahahahahaha! You gara admit that was brilliant! Sure the asshole would stop using that same line, though if he doesn't, I hope other women slap him back with simething clever and mean. Tukish, Egyptian... is this heat season? Well, I had to tighten my security and now I have forbidden everybody from writing to me. I mean, I fucking had some fucking asshole writing to me "hi, plzz add me". Oh Geez, sure man! Right away! Oky-Doky! What are they thinking?

No comments: