Apr 2, 2008

No Fucking Shit...

A fucking lot of time with banned access to the FB, and they finally opened it yesterday. It was open this morning, and now the horse shit eating, piss sniffling, sewer licking sons of the big fucking whore bloqued it AGAIN? dude, ya gara be kidding me here! Come on, man! Just give it a rest! So I better post while I have freedom of speech! Who is this motherfucker crapping all over the organizational Internet access? The asshole bastard...

Oh well, lemme tell ya a thing or two. Yesterday I went out with this wonderful friend of mine, Shimmy Gin, with whom we smacked, YET AGAIN the International Bookstore. What can I say? I'm an Addict. Yes, I admit it, it's out there: I'M AN ADDICT!! I need my fix of books or I go bonkers. I just need it. Like the coke (coca-cola, mind you), like the air, like the Nutella and the Benetton clothes or the Swatch: I can't be without it. Okay, I can ... nope, I can't. This reminds me... where is my Nutella? (The woman ACTUALLY keeps a jar of Nutella at the office.) Anyway, we were there, minding our own business, Shimmy getting himself a Chinese dictionary and stuff on China, Beijin, Korea and so, plus some checking of "Spirituality" book. For real, I have never seen someone pick jokes of spiritual matters and page through them as if they were humor books. So I went to do "my thing", which is namely raid the French section looking for something I can take with me. (My word, I've been stocking so much on French books I might forget what it's like to read in English! Now, if I can find homoerotica books in French, l'anglais peux aller se niquer lui-meme. La merde que je retournera!) So after I filled my arms with a few very good philosophy and French history books, I decided I would like to check the "business" section for a book written by a certain Lior Assury or something of the sort. The book's title is like "The Experience: How to Wow your Customer and Create a Passionate Workplace".

When my boss first gave it to me promising me it would be as great as an Agatha Christie because it's like an Agatha Christie, I doubted it. Nothing written for the "business" gender is ever good. Everything is CRAP. Funny thing, I liked it. Is it a good book then? Oh fuck no! But it's written in the same style as "The Man Who Doesn't Take Off his Clothes". The book of the Man Who doesn't Strip is about a motherfucking, uptight boss and a halfassed subordinate, where the boss goes out of his way to make the subordinate's life a living hell at the corporation, where the subordinate tries his best to push his vision for a product over the dismissing, dogmatic and irrational vision of the boss, and THEN has to make his boss pose as his boyfriend and then give it to the Big Kahuna up the ass. "The Experience" was written alike but with no sex and no truly extreme, life-like and astonishing business solutions. I wanted to buy the book because I wish to rewrite it, plus I have a few ideas about who could be giving the boss that "little push" ne so evidently needs. I was obsessed about the book because not having it is stopping me from a major relieve, PLUS it would be a useful work for people like Caroll or Gabs. It's written using a Call Center, so Caroll and Gabs could relate perfectly to it... and me having some experience with it... well, the work would be awesome, I know.

So, I was looking for this book. Did I found it? Nope. I found another one. This one. What Would Machiavelli Do? The ends Justify the Meanness. I paged into it and was compelled to buy it. Oh fuck, it's so good! The moment I got into it, I was thinking about my poor and abused boss!

(more later. meeting with the poor and abused.)

No comments: