Apr 22, 2008

Test Done. Now get me outta here.

"Hi. I came to see you or otherwise I wouldn't see you."

duh.

Hands over a bunch of papers unexplained.

"How's work?"

What do you think, moron?

"Getting done."

He nodds and really has nothing to say.

"Haven't seen you in a while, have I?"

You already stated that, moron.

"So... do you have the question you wanted to ask about the GSM Networks?"
"Not written."
"Write them down so I can get you a meeting with the people of A-L and E so they can explain that to you."
"Sure. I'll write them sometime next week."

He looks to the calendar. It's Tuesday. Why did she said "sometime next week"?

"Next week?"

sigh

"I'm doing the standards now. I don't remember my questions. I remember them when I do the briefing. I'll do the briefing next week. So I'll write the questions down next week."
"And how's the Standards' thing going on?"

Is he for real?

"Like I said, getting done."
"Oh. Okay. I'm leaving then."

About time.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Verdad que sí? Es que qué cabrona más hijueputa que soy. Debería darme vergüenza. Hay que ver la tragedia que nos montamos nosotros que no entendemos el visionario modo de trabajar de aquellos que se esfuerzan por montar más y más cronogramas, mientras que nosotros no somos capaces de hacer lo que nos piden antes de que el trabajo se vuelva obsoleto... en 48 horas.

Saludos, chica! ^_^