Apr 3, 2008

NTM, Or Plain and Simple: Go fucking fuck your fucking self, Fucker

No finished that shizzle me was frott'n wit yestaday... no gonna waste mah stepp'n time wit it. Has a new pimp in da house, yo. Gara brand new bunneh add to mah O-F-F-to-tha-icizzle. Hey yo? Wotcha look'n at dawg? Sum-sum funny, huh? Ya can take tha nigga outta ghetto, but no can take the ghetto outta nigga. Ya feel'n me dawg?

I'm getting a bit fed with some stuff, here, sorry. And the real bitch about this is that getting it out of my chest doesn't get it out of my hair. Oh well, good thing I don't have to speak to that dude, nor have any kind of relationship with him whatsoever. My boss does, bless his tiny heart. Lent him the Machiavellian handbook today, so let's hope he makes some use out of it. Against me? Oh please, like I mentioned it earlier, I'm the working, little krampusz. He wouldn't dare to mistreat his only source of good work. Otherwise.... *looks away* well, only Hyne know what could happen. ^_^ He does want to bring on board some chick from RACSA, which doesn't make me happy. She's a programmer with an extensive experience in marketing. Never did a single class of marketing, never worked a single hour in programming. So she's "that kind" of professional: the professional call-less, spineless, career-whore that would do about anything for da moneh. In here we call it "bombeta", I have no idea how to call it some other way. Why, oh why to I hate this poor bitch? I don't know her, granted. Maybe she's a nice, smart person, but I really can't care less. I fucking hate that whore because for me she's nothing but a "plaza" I could give to other friends of mine who really need it. She's an outsider, brought in by my boss in clear contravention of my wishes to have my friends imported from my old division into my office. I want my pose, my gang, my squad, my team back with me, but the whore is fucking it all up. I've gone as far as vouch for my pose, assure my boss that I'll take personal responsability for the performace of my squad, but yet he wants to bring over the RACSA-bitch.

Okay, MAYBE he realizes that, by scooping up my pose, the loyalty of the team will invariably be on me, the SAVIOR rather than him, but... he wouldn't think that I would so something as LOW as to backstab him, right? Haven't I proved to be great, complying, smart and a worth-for-many coworker who would work extra without complain and do as she is told even when she knows she's right and the boss is wrong, and when the boss realizes so she only smiles and says "So, may I suggest a simple course of action that would pay off magnificently?". I'm great. I should definitivelly be rewarded with my squad. Keeping me happy is the only road towards success. You might say, I am the Kirin, and I'm not kiddin'... ^_^ Okay, okay, we have priorly stablished that he comes from the same shameful breed than the whore, since he is also a career-whore. I mean, what does an engineer does in a clearly business managing position? If he's not there for the money, then he has a really serious misconception about what engineering is. Or maybe he DO believes that re-engineering requires engineers. Yeah, yeah, I must learn to accept the fact that not everybody is as perfect and consistent as me. I know, I know, I'm only human, but they are only STUPID. Sorry, there's no other way to put it. People should do what they learned to do, and if they, by any chance chose to do something else, they should have the decency of learning their new craft or career. Otherwise, you could go to law school and work building bridges or go to tourism school (teach you to become a national or international tourist guide, know by heart all touristic sites and also how to book flight and how to read flight codes and so) and work as a heart surgeon. Extreme? You think? Like economics are not important, or fucking up the telecommunications monopoly market before we even have a stablished competition isn't bad? Oh, just remind me of that when the enterprise collapses and you have no way to make a phonecall or connect to the Internet. Then again, there's always the post office, right? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

My mind is reaching that odd stage where everything starts to... like... get stuck and freeze. Shit, I just don't want to do jack. Tomorrow is no-working day, since I have the first of a series of three professional courses paid by the enterprise. I'm to be from 8 am to 5 pm at the CPCECR on a quite interesting course about Financial Indexes. I'm looking forward to it! No computer, that's true, BUT I'll be in a place surrounded by thinking people and learning something about my career. (Since I'm not a career-whore, you know, and I rather lose some big-buck chance to stay true to my calling...)

Boss called me today at 11 am to ask me if I wanted to go lunch sushi with him. Well, yeah! Right then. Well... isn't 11 am like still breakfast time? Or I think they call it, in the best of cases, a brunch. Oh what the fuck, I gave my garlic potatoes and boild egg to my colleagues, Cyn and Ed, and went with him. Why not? He's leaving for a meeting all afternoon (after I made him swear yesterday that he would be available all day today...) so, since I had to give him the paramether work and go over a few details, I took on the brunch and went with him. Oh Sweet Hyperion, that man has a one-track mind! On and on about cars. he saw a Mercedes-Benz parked and that gave him his topic: "Mercedes-Benz cars of the 90's, special mention on E-series". I don't even fucking know what the fucking car fucking looks like! I tried to explain earlier to him that the only thing I care about the car is the number of doors (4) so I can get my purse easily from the back sit and fish all the shit that has fallen all over, and the hottie sitting in the car. Okay, MAYBE I'm a little more demanding than that. I also want the car to be green, pink or chicken yellow. Green and pink I my fave colors for car. Well, Pink more than any other color. No man would ever dare to drive a pink car, so I wouldn't have to worry about assholes doing to me what Fer did to Jetty. Not like I would let them, but an argument could ruin a perfectly good mood for a fuck, and ruining my fuck-mood really pisses me off, so a pink car would be an insurance against such things. Besides, look at your right side, or the right of the screen: doesn't that pink Audi coupé looks lovely? Of course, it still lacks two doors and decent back seats, but that's the sweetest little car I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, I want it. 30K pounds? Where do I sign? ^_^

Anyway, disregarding the fact that I know as much of cars as he knows of Hungarian history, and that I'm as interested in cars as he's interested in Hungarian history, he kept going and going and going until I had enough. I laughed softly behind my hand, pretending to be very amused and said: "You really love cars, now do you?" It seems this got his attention and so he stopped. Sure people tend to be one-track minded and stuff, BUT they know there are limits and they CAN talk of something else. Besides, there are far more interesting one-track minds, like people all about sex, gay guys going at it, movies, news, World corporation news, "those motherfucking capitalist pigs", Africa, "poor kids in Darfur who couldn't be saved from the war due to the lack of balls from France" (really, L'Arch, France did what it had to do! YOU were the illegal ones! Next time just think a little ahead and think it over before movilizing a container of orphans), gossip, my friends, your friends, work, bosses, these people I know, these people a friend of mine knows... You know, fun, dynamic topics. What do you rather hear about: a story of first hand witness of two drop-dead GORGEOUS Air France male flight attendants quite shamelessly bending over each other, grinding most likely while serving lunch for the passangers or the 1990-1991 Mercedes E-class someone almost got last year by almost 12G, but that really, the spare parts are very expensive and you most likely will have to get second hand, and why would you have a 1990 Mercedes E-Class if you can't buy the spare parts new and original, because when You have a Mercedes... Get my point? Yep, I knew you would.

You know, even self-centered people are more entertaining. But I'm being unfair. My boss also have other topics, such as "when he was in Japan". Everything was expensive and he wouldn't pay that much, and it was all so shitty, and the Japanese people are such stupid, uptight motherfuckers... Or when he was in Sweden, the Sweedish are so weird and abnormal and cold, uptight.. (Japan and Sweden, just as most of the countries he has been to had been on the account of the enterprise, mind you...).

I'm one-trck-mind also, but my "one track" (work) has a lot of embedded tracks: boss, coworkers, projects, State, sex, stupidity, vipers, fraud, cheating, gossip... It's a complex soap opera! My friends and acquintances with Anime-Club one-tracks are also funny and entertaining with all the plots, gossip, sex, vipers, fights... It gets boring after a while, but like with Dallas or Nip/Tuck, you keep turning it on and catching up on more episodes from time to time.

The Facebook is still blocked in here. A dear friend of mine wrote to me today, Marton from Hungary, and I couldn't answer because, guess what? It's blocked. Man, how I hate that motherfucker. Now I gara get home and get online and ... ^_^ But I don't mind, really. I love Marton. He's such a cool kid! Now he has sent me a link to his blog, which I have been reading, commenting here and there... I think I like him more now! Not only a mind there, but also quite an indomitable, in-your-face spirit. Hope I can meet him personally in december. Can only imagine his bubbly personality! He kind of reminds me a little of Malachite, but not in the "story-telling" sense. Their spirits are quite alike, at least what they reflect on the outside world. It's weird how he regards his eyes (brown) as his strongest, winner asset. I have always considered clear eyes to be the most beautiful thing in the world, and so my dark brown eyes are really not that much to go for. Well, except for the fact that there are no other pair of dark eyes as beautiful and perfect as mine. However, as he said his eyes were his best feature, I found it weird.

"Brown? Why? They are merely brown."

Of course, at home dark eyes are a delicatessen. However, from my point of view, me being a big eye-fan and yet being brown-eye-inmune, would say that his best asset is his malin face, child yet devilish, and his hair. Then again, what would I know, right. I'm not there, I don't know him that much... However, it made me think how the value of features can shift so dramatically from one place, one culture to another.

No comments: