Apr 15, 2008

ITU: First Test

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'm over it!!! Thanks Hyne, I'm fucking over it! Oh dear, issue off my back. Deal with the next test next week.

Not feeling better, but not so drowsy either. Clonazepam is slowly wearing off, yet I'm feeling more "balanced" to say it somehow. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Have some work to do I should be doing, but my inner sense of sarcasm is asking me: "Why would you do it when the Activity Plans are changing? It was in the old Schedule, but the current CMI, which you were FORCED to arrange for your boss because he's so unable doesn't really consider it. So why bother? Sit back, read fiction, write fiction and wait for the waters to calm down, girl! You try to keep up with this tidal and you are gonna end sea sick.". My sarcastic self is right. I should do like everybody else and abuse of my postion as a public employee and do jack. Should print out a big sign on the door that says: "I'M BUSY, I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT NOW" and stop doing things. Really, what's the point when no matter how hard you work nothing comes to be done, nothing is ever implemented or even considered? Add to it, my boss is the "clown of the party" and his chain is jerked by his boss and every boss over him. I'm sure people laugh at him, I mean, I do when he tells me his great plans and in what he got himself into to "gather intel and be in touch with what's happening in the company". Oh man! You are being pulled into the big "Insignificant Projects that will never me materialized". For fuck sakes, there's an activity that has the word "trackability" in it. "TRACKABILITY"!!! That's not even a word! Ohhhhhhh, but it's a great innovative tool and concept born from the mastermind behind the CMI, and it's about being able to track something.

....

Is this for real? Really. There's more "control" software and investments in here that the mind is willing to grasp, many of which are ignored by the most of the company. None of them is implemented. So, on top of seven failed systems you want to place an eighth one to see if you can "track" some stupid shit? Give me a break. All it will accomplish is give my boss a new story to tell in the form of corporative whining, and then lock it together with some car-related example.

....


Must break from this shit.

Hey! Guess what Sandy and I are doing? We are co-writing a story! She started it, and it's about a lesbic couple. Yeah, not mah cuppa, but I'm holding my end of the bargain. Kinda wanna make it into some complot story, but she just outed a magnificent character I was planning to use. So, in my second intervention I had to add a character that can't be undo, manipulated: a murdered twin sister. Bad thing about joint stories, and I just found out, is that it's hard to work out a surprise element, as the other part can step into it and devert the course.

No comments: