Apr 8, 2008

Testing ... My Patience

Another entry sent from the e-mail. Why oh why? Well, a fair question indeed. I can see my entries, but I can't write them or get anywhere near the ... well, in Hungarian they call it "Irányítópult", which I honestly forgot what's called like in english or in French. Was it the "dashboard"? Yeah, that car-part-like name sounds to me. Or is it only due to my (annoying) boss and his utterly unhealthy fixation with cars? Anyway, here I am to report to you once and again, shortly about the newest developments of my life.

I didn't go to lunch with Jets yesterday (has she read my entry? Nah... she doesn't know about this blog... or does she? Fuck, I should keep a better hold on who knows about my entry and who doesn't.), but I do went to Wendy's where I had lunch with my Best Friend in the World, whom I know since we were 15 and is really-really my super-duper best friend in the whole Universe, Alix. I had a "Magic Box" since it came with a rubber pink fuzzy.. that turned out to be a gorilla. I thought it was a cat or something. They are all alike. Now I want the yellow chicken, which could turn out to be a jiraff or an orangutan... Hyne, I dislike monkeys. I'm a bunny-cat person! Oh, did I tell you that I'll write a story/novel titled "Cat Person"? Most likely I have. The plot is something I'll keep for myself for a little while while I work out a few details. Oh well. A head filled with ideas wil always be a huge little universe of interesting happenings. One can hardly be bored with a head like this. Can be annoyed... by not having a notebook close to record all good ideas... which I don't have. Why? P-lease. Check my previous entry titled "On Notes", (I'm trying to make a link. hope it works through this kind of entry-making) and graciously slide... or roll down like the styleless, unrefined dork you are, it's your choice, and take a look at all the stuff I carry around and of which I forgot to add my PDA. Take notes on my PDA? Okay, inspiration usually comes real fast and it floads you with images and sounds, emotions and something like vibe in the air. It's usually too fast for handwriting, and too fast for typing. Now care to imagine struggling your way around with a PDA and it's cryptic writing? Yeah, like that. What do I do? Usually I run into a store and buy a notebook, or I scrible it down somewhere. Yes, I have used my PDA for those purposes also. That's how I know it's a bitch. My notepad is usefull, but I really resent its small size pisses me off. Writers have kirks, that's how they call it? Kirks? Like people writing only on pink paper, or looking to the north or at a given time... I'm an amateur, but I do the kirks professionally. For me everything has to suit me. Every single thing has to fit my mood, and that mood is the mood of the piece.

The course I was in yesterday was less than I expected it to be. Friday's was just so superb, I believe it pushed up my expectations, and the poor expositior of this new one didn't fulfilled them. Diminute, thin woman, used to teach students at the University, was visibly intimidated by a classroom filled with professionals. She was boring, just like her balck slacks and beige blazer suggested. all about her looked diminished. She made us present ourselves and talk about our expectations (which is recorded in lists and the form we filled at the begining) while letting us know that she would not remember ouur names. Then why do we waste time on that? Oh, is it because what she has to say is already in the slides of her presentation? Clever.

Gonna meet Caroll today. Journal day. Wonder if she remembers. Wonder if she remembers about the Rhys/Sterling she owes me.Gara go home and work today. Little time and loads of job, which I'm doing while writing this, you mind?

Few interesting things in the news, like that thing about Eric Breteau from L'Arche de Zoé. Please, don't think that I do not care about people... okay, I don't (that much), but that's not the point. Charity entities and Humanitarian Groups must understand that they are not gods and therefore, they are not above the law. It never ceases to amaze me who these oh-so-good groups rant into acting in such Machiavellic ways. The instant solution is not the way of doing things because it will only generate repercusions that could provoque bigger, worst problems, and these don't really take care of the core problem. Kidnap and smuggle out of Darfour a handful of orphans. Will that stop other orphans from being harmed? What about all the others? Will smuggle them out too? And what about the children that have not been born yet? Smuggle all mothers and potential mothers out too? And how about all the innocent men left behind? Oh they can stay and get killed or seek a way to solve the issues. Well, they'll seek for women, go to other countries, amnd bring the civil war with them. Will start depopulating those countries too? and send them all refugees to France? Man, revive Napoleon then Homie, so he conquers all Europe and Russia because you are going to need space. There's no need for people, active participants and innocents to die to learn something, but people seems to only get it that way sometime. Hey, since you couldn't smuggle kids from Darfour, how about you go to China and smuggle those out? They are killing babygirls. I know! Smuggle out young Budhist monks who are being killed by the Junta!

Get real.

France is fucked up as it is, try helping there. Kids are getting it bad in the banlieus, how about you figure out ways to help them instead of bringing them new neighbours?

--
« Every schilling you save puts a man out of Work for a Day. »
          - John Maynard Keynes

No comments: