Apr 28, 2008

TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR QAF

This will be short.

I'll be gone for a while, unless I write from the office, because I'll be dedicating all my free and not so free time to see Queer As Folk.

I went with Carrie to this place in my fave Mall, where I found, protected, defended, (okay, more like I saw and hijacked) and bought a case with ALL THE FIVE SEASONS OF QUEER AS FOLK. So, until I don't finish with the 79- uh? of the case, guess what will I be doing? Yep, I'll be watching episode after episode of QaF.

So, don't wait up for me. ^_^

Unfortunatelly, the one suffering the most will be my Facebook account, since I can't access it from here. I'll do my best to ... give it some maintenance between DVD and DVD.

Oh, and just another thing? I used to dislike Michael very much, but ever since I saw him in drag, and fuck if he makes one hot bitch, I love him. ^_^

No comments: