Apr 11, 2008

Fuck Him Very Much

6:15. I find my boss in his car as I go to the office, a block away from the office. He pull over and looks at me.

'Now what?' I think smirking some.
"We gara talk."
"Okay," I say, thinking he will talk about the documents I left in his office yesterday.
"I lost your office."

O_O You mother fucking, baby raping, shit eating son of a whore asshole unable of any valid thought or word, who can only blab about cars regardless of people understanding or caring because that's really the way you feel. Well go down to Hell alive and painfully and never ever come back.

"Yeah... the office lottery... I just lost it. You are going downstairs where the call center used to be."
"Due when?"
"When they finish up building them." and then, shaking his head he added: "I can't believe my luck."

I was understandably pissed off by then, so I turned and walked towards the office.

"No, *I* can't believe your luck, and MINE depending on it!!"

What a motherfucker.

No comments: