Apr 21, 2008

Sliding Hours

The bad thing about writing from here, is that the entries in the blog appear with the Hungarian timing. So, the previous entry was written YESTERDAY, yet it seems published TODAY because YESTERDAY, when I wrote it, it was already TODAY at home. Boy, I miss my home. I miss my home so much! I'm at the office, working on this ITU-T Recommendation I was supposed to have done ages ago, if it weren't for the constant raining of request to do with my time something utterly useless because a totally clueless superior wants A to do what B has already done, to which B has the sources and the answers, but will not give to A because B wants to be in control of the "power". Yeah, the eternal kiddy struggling. Don't think I have not been tempted to call up their mothers and tell on them.

"Ma'ma? Yes, good day. Would you please do something about your son, so he would stop acting like the total motherfucking son of a whore he is? I don't know and I don't care about your family relationships or the family business, but really, those things must stay at home."

That would be funky.

Today I love Monday. This Monday I have an utterly boring class of Procedure Manuals at the Professional College to which I'm enrolled. Let's call it my Professional Covenant. So there's this class I enrolled into (paid by the company) about Procedure Manuals. Quite interesting... were only the facilitator a bit more lively and less "pathetically academic". Hey Honey! I don't fucking care about the jargon you pseudo-engineers have to do your job, you do your job and give me the quick-and-over. Okay, okay, maybe I'm harsh. The poor bitch is nowhere near the charismatic Mr.Burgos from the Financial Rate class, which was a blast, but she's so plain and tries to play up her "this is so interesting" game with such off maneuvers... Sure it works at the University, where kids pay and sit through classes hoping to hit her measure, but in here the roles are inverted: she must hit our measures and she doesn't. This was a flawed move from the Covenant.

Anyway, I'm armed with my journal, and though I left my drafting book at home (why, oh why did I do that!?), I can still scribble my mind off on my notebook. It was my original drafting book, after all... ^_^ I really wanna give "Cat Person" a start. Names are not coming to me yet... maybe Gergely and Drew-Dew-Dawn... no, scratch that. Dawn is taken for the "wolf" in "Family Tangle". Do I have something with "D"? Only me escaping from a pulling "V".

Odd, not that I think about it. Slavic Viktor's have been in my life. Not all of them branding, but some of them quite persistently there, like Racskovszkij Viktor, the boy with ice knives in his eyes. Odd also that I called his name, his nickname, "Vitya" while in the arms of no other than... Dmitrij. No, not the classmate... of Hungary. Dmitrij an old highschool classmate of mine. From the V to the D... I'm a woman of stablished paths.

Odd... D as Dracula and V as vampire. Happen to be my fave kind of literature too.

BTW, though I'm not one to repeat myself (or not where you can see it, not where I can avoid it), in my Hungarian blog I posted a vid that's oddly connected to the idea of two of my dear Hungarian friends training. You see, they both train hard to perfect their bodies. maybe is somekind of deprivation from my side, who knows, but lately, when they say "training" this is what I picture.




Who the fuck said that men are the only ones thinking of sex every few seconds? Oh, they are? Then I must be a guy too, only nobody has been kind enough to inform me. Thanks Hyne I was born into this hot female bod, because what I like is men. God bless them all!

I love you, Kiddos.

No comments: