Apr 15, 2008

13 Swatches

I tell you, this only happens to me. So, I have two blogs connected to one account. Groovie. That was also a reason why I left my livejournal to rot, BUT how can I get to send e-mailed posts to that one too? I'm kinda confused there. Today my hair is so soft and beautiful, and I wish it stays like this for the rest of the week. My hairdresser said I should change my shampoo every three months to keep my hair beautiful, but I kinda don't like that. Experimenting with shampoos is not my idea of proper hair care. I'm pissed at my boss AGAIN, but lets---

The motherfucker called. Fuck. Can't he like get a life of his own? He should develop empathic powers to know when I'm pissed and don't wish to hear his voice and so he can leave me alone.

Saturday I did something I have been avoiding: I bought a Swatch watch. Okay, I bought two. I had to take three of my watches for a change of battery, and then... I was seduced and I had to take them with me. I mean, I've been so under the weather with all the office thing, with the unability to escape to Panama City for a drink, unable to run away to Caracas, Dominicana, Port-au-Prince or just anywhere in the world where I can get away from all this load of shit I can't control because I'm not big enough, because I'm tied down to here, because things are escaping my hands and I just want to run away from here, at least for a brief moment to gather myself, suck in some strenght and come back hard and cold, snearing and mocking everybody, pulling up walls against what's out here until I can secure my way out of here. But everything was against me. Time I didn't have for a escape outside this fucked up, lying country, time to tear myself away from this corrupted, carcas of a company which I hate more and more as days go by, and not for the ideal of the company itself, but for the shitheads leading it. Time I didn't have to do all the crap thrown in my general direction: the activities of the original work plan, cut for five people and made only by me, the extra activities now made periodic, such as the network behavior brief. The classes I asked for, which take my time but which I considered carefully to maks sure I could handle with my normal work load. The stupid Telecommunication class I never asked for, but I was forced by the company to take and which drives me at such a tempo I can hardly do work just to keep up with the demands of the online course. The notes and plannings my asshole boss should be doing yet he bestowes upon me to do, on top of everything and then "thank me for helping him". Really, go fuck yourself, asshole. It's not help when I can't say "fuck no".

I wanted time to give me back something, and so I demanded Swatch. What I didn't took in consideration was that I just reached 13 Swatches, and the jinx has been going on already. I've been trying for two days now to apply to the Swatch The Club membership and the site goes on and on rejecting my credit card on the same stupid basis: it's not recognizing my CVV. I know I have the credit to pay the membership (I want the one with the Swatch Club Member watch, of course), but it's just not going through.

Fuck... I feel like crying. Can I go home based only on me not feeling well and wanting to curl up in my bed and cry? Is it PMS? I don't care. I just don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home.

I want to... have a share of fairy tale heroic happiness and go find my jinx breaking 14th Swatch.

I can't take it like this anymore. Sorry you have to read this. Time for clonazepan to do the trick. I'm overloaded.

Why is it affecting me so much?

No comments: