May 26, 2010

Magic The Gathering Color Quizz


Hey!!! I am NOT Parasitic nor amoral! Sure, I may not value social standards and positions as high as other people - mind controlled trolls - but I do have morals, and quite strong, I may add! As for parasitic, don't get me started! So sure, I do experience some joy at thrashing the crappy work of maggots who wouldn't get it right even if they wanted to, but that's not being parasitical, that's being mean and murderous, which yeah,I won't deny. That's me, "Spirit Breaker, Mind Crasher, Hope Destroyer, Soul Reaper". Damned, I should have my own character in Supernatural. Yeah, well there's not "at my worse" truth to be told...


Okay, here's the thing. I am green and black. I actually play or used to play with a bicolor deck. Green and Black instead of being "enemies" actually complement each other well. I love life and value power (the electrical type? Or the bio-power ^_^). I am resourceful, instinctual (though I seek to control that), unpretentious (sometimes) and unashamed (which I call PROUD, and I'm proud to be proud!). As for being vicious, yes I am, but that's not a flaw or a "worst", that's a ... feature.

Hey, how would that look on a tee shirt!? :-)

No comments: