May 28, 2010

Pocoyotizing

A friend of mine, known in the underworld as Dankenzon, made a pocoyotized image of himself, and here I though I could do the same. So I requested the link from him, and this is what I've got.
Cool, huh? You can make them look like anything you want, so as a first try I made the Pocoyotized character to look as much as me as possible. Smurf says it doesn look like me. I guess it's close. What do you think? There ain't much options, though, which is why I can't make the doll to get my skin color, which tends more towards some... caramelized tone, and she is just waaaay too white. Yeah. But I'm not racist :-). White is fine. A lot of people actually consider me white (though none of them are European. For Europeans I am definitivelly "dark". Then again, Europeans know about white, right?), so I guess for them the doll is just fine.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Ah yai? Se me perdió el comentario que me puso Dragonfly-cr, pero acá se los re-escribo porque me gustó mucho.

Jajajajaja... claro, se parece montones, creo que esa blusa te la he visto, es una Benetton, verdad?

XOXO


De verdad crees que se parece a mí?? Vieras que uno no se vé tanto el parecío, pero yai, yo ti creo. Sipi, la camisetilla es una Benetton, hehehehehe!?