Apr 11, 2012

Hell-O

I guess Blogger won't keep waiting on me to change the lookout of the dashboard, and the way we write into it. At least not in Mozilla, where by some unexplained reason, I still can't upload pictures. On Chrome, the final countdown hasn't gone off. Isn't that strange?

Today I'm feeling abit down and a bit blue. The whole job situation hasn't been going on well, and time keeps running short. The expectatives today ran face first into a black wall, and though ironically I've untapped new sources for my search, I feel disheartened by the lack of more positive responses. I need to charge up my emotional batteries, smile and look forward with optimism and hope. I need to believe that I believe can Fly.

There's a lesson in all of this: even the most positive of people loses hope from time to time, and stands alone in what seems like a turbulent desert, with no idea where to go. And even the most positive person loses hope - even if just for a minute - and sits down and cries like a baby. And it's okay. Life goes on, it doesn't kill us, we just have to remember to pick up our tools, our walking cane and keep walking.

And in moments of deep desperation, you know what's good? To remember the positives you have. We have a home, we have at least one income, at least one job. We have each other, and we love each other and are there for each other. We have hope and we keep our spirits up. We have God looking over us, and if He's with us, who's against us, right?

Let's take a moment to cry like babies, but then, let's dry up our tears, wash our faces and tell the desert: clear out, because I'm coming!

2 comments:

Sartassa said...

I changed my dashboard into the new style as well yesterday. It's ok, the window where you write your post into is bigger now, which I like, but the rest needs time to get used to.
job hunting can be a bitch. Good luck and keep smiling! And you know what? I know you can fly!

Storm Bunny said...

Girls, thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! I kid you not, your words lifted up my spirit, reminded me that yes, I can fly, all I need is to spread my wings and catch the wind, and also that all around me and as far as the eye can see, and further beyond, I am surrounded by the most wonderful blessings ever: my dear beloved ones.

You two are my dear Angels from God. My the Lord Bless you both richly!