Apr 2, 2012

A Thought On Parfumes

In preparation for Easter, and as part of our agreement, today I went out to check on parfumes and potential "Easter Spraying Parfumes". As any woman would do it, I went online and asked my friends - my girlfriends! - for their advise in the matter, and I quickly got a smashing load of suggestions. Halloween ranked quite high, and I must admit that I'm an addict for Halloween (though also have a very soft spot for Pure Poison!), but I also checked on excelent suggestions, such as Nina Ricci - I actually liked Nina more than Nina L'Elixir - and Cool Water, by Davidoff. I was surprised with Ange ou Démon, which captured that I wanted reflected in it: the equinox. Found also a couple of samples of Naf Naf parfumes, particulary liking Naf Naf Too. Wasn't much taken for Jean Paul Gauthier, possibly because I'm not that strong and adventurous, and I rather have my scents to reflect a softer, more feminine side of me.

I checked a couple of places and stroded around the aisled holding a bouquet of paper strips properly marked with the name of the parfume and the price, fetching for the coffee beans every so often to clean my nose of the gathered scents. Tomorrow I plan to go on another trip down to other parfumeries, to keep on trying. Do I have favorites? Well, I'm a Halloween type, so yes, I love Halloween Fever, but Naf Naf Too is wonderful, Cool Water is fresh and both Nina and Ange ou Démon took me by surprise.

According to the agreement, the final decision will be made by my boyfriend, so we won't know until Easter Monday.

No comments: