Jan 1, 2008

Getting Ready To Join The Struggle

It's 55 minutes before midnight and tonight I can't get into bed late. Tomorrow I have to take my plane back home, and leave home. The pain known only to those with two homes. I'm happy because I won't have to put up with the minus temperatures, but mostly I'm sad because I don't wish to leave my home. Add to it, this time hardship is waiting for me, namely my fight to free myself from my current boss to move up to the Quality Evaluation Section, where new challenges are to welcome me and put my skills to the test. The whole idea of having to face my workplace with a war-like attitude pains me. I love my work, and it hurst me deeply to be forced to fight the puny interests of lowlife status-climbers in order to put my skills at the service of those who can make the best out of them.

My trip has been a complete success full with the most amazing experiences ever. I know I still owe you a detailed recount of my trip to Wien, and I must add to the tab, that I also owe you the recounts of what was like at the Gödöllő Royal Castle, as well as at Szentendre. I have not made my "advertizing" of Gliss Kur, the FABULOUS shampoo, conditioner and nutritive hair oil that has made my hair far more beautiful than ever. I have not told you yet about my near-marriage-experience, which was frightening, but from which I have earned a private joke with Malachite, whom I call now playfully "husband". He has already called me "wife". Would I not felt threatened, I would have the time of my life watching my sweet friend trying to fend off his mother's repeated attempts at getting him to marry me and have children. I have not told you either about this wonderful man, Laszlo Csapó, who's soul id beautiful, who's voice is balsamic and who's behavior is breathtaking. A true gentleman, who has made me feel like a Princess. I have seen a man raise above the average and take the elegant, graceful, lavish way of flattering, complimenting and treating a lady, in a world where I believed people have forgotten about the good life and the delicate pleasure taken from the very best things in the world.

Well spoken, well mannered, literated, assertive, observing, appreciative... I must say, he made me feel adult and in the company of a grown up, mature person with whom I could freely let go my otherwise displaced way of expressing myself. He made me feel it's perfectly okay to speak as if I were writing, using as many poetic adjectives as I needed to express the fullness of the thought, and he let his higher knowledge flow as well to express his opinions and his ideas. A man, able to appreciate the Art Nouveau style of a building, and choose a coffeehouse not only for what you can eat or drink, but also for the architechture and also for the great classic, live music played with an arp. A man, who knows the places artists frequent and has de fine delicacy of pointing out for you those elements he believes you might find beautiful.

Yes, this has been a trip full of so many enlightening and rich experiences it keeps my heart and my soul in desperate desire for more. I have dipped my foot in the warm waters of my home, and I can't wait to come back. My so expressed desire has made people happy, has made family and friends expectant of what will be the end of this (which only the Lord knows, of course, and whatever the end, it will bem without any trace of doubt, the best end), has changed the desire to leave the country of some friends, who has expressed in soft, kind words that they would not leave, since they can't give up the chance to stay close once again, and it also has rose the displeasure of others.

Thought it's not outspoken, the girlfriend of one of my best friends, whom I really love a lot, dislikes me. Oh, she says and wears that she loves me and likes me a lot, but the truth is, now sustained by an overwhealming amount of evidence, is that she doesn't like me. Or maybe not as much as she not liking me, as more like she doesn't like the relationship between her boyfriend and me. An initial meeting where we instantly liked each other, (in spite of me disliking the fact that she's involved to the elbows in a pyramid society selling all kinds of beauty products, and cleaning products and all kinds of shit made of natural stuff with no animal protein or peroleum "because that's bad and mummifies the skin" [she hasn't heard about Botox...]) but as we further got to meet with each other, her maniatic control over my friend, not to mention her desperate need to demosntrate who is the Alpha Female, if such thing exists, borders histery. The more I have had the doubious pleasure of meeting her, the less I like her to the point that I have no feelings for her, either positive or negative, I can't give a rat's ass about her, but I'm dead-set on avoiding any further contact with her live. I won't expose myself anymore to her psychological mistreatment, I have two bosses perfectly capable of doing so, and currently doing it labouriously.

As for if my friend realizes the fucked-up situation, I have no idea, but I hope he does. I mean, I know I'm drop dead gorgeous, and it doesn't help that, thought I did my best not to be Goddess-Gorgeous for the New Year's Eve, I still was the hottest piece of ass. I guess it doesn't help either that I'M like younger than her, that I have a better job and a definitivelly better paycheck, or that I take a trip to Hungary all the way from Costa Rica, and STILL I make YET ANOTHER trip to Wien, just because I "felt like it". Okay, me complaining about "AGAIN seeing Paris at night... the things you do for the Fuck of the Millenium" might not have helped my situation. Or the fact that her boyfriend and I lip-peck (it was HIM!!!!), hug each other and the "I love You"-s flow as free as water in the ocean. Still, he's fucking her and I'm fucking whomever I want, which is normally an assorted handful of drop-dead-gorgeous men too perfect to be behold otherwise than on one's knees with a prayer on the lips. The Lord has certainly been kind to me in that department.

So, let me give you quickly the pointers:

  1. I'm his FRIEND and as such I belong among HIS FRIENDS, not his IN-LAWS. A hottie like me has no business being introduced to the in-laws of my friends, and spending a sojourn with them. It doesn't help either that he's unable to explain who am I when the word for friend in Hungarian must be paired with gender and a friend who is a woman is a GIRLFRIEND, and YET he seemd unable to make the rounding explanations or say "she's my best friend", which even paired with the gender will take off the sexual inuendo. Yes, it doesn't help that instead of explianing, he ruins MY explaning by pretending that he indeed has two girlfriends. (Who died and made you Hugh Hefner?)
  2. The New Year's plans where not planned out. I was CLEAR about me not going to her folks' place. Did I give options? Yes, one was "too expensive" ($20?????????) and the other one, joining the celebration at the street, was reason enough for her to ill-naturedly make fun of me. Okay, why is the idea so "idiotic" when people around the Globe does it? As a matter of fact, it's actually SHOWN on tv around the world how in other countries people gather at activities arranged on streets and squares to receive the New Year. It actually pissed me off that thanks to her temper tantrum I wasn't able to join the fun of celebrating with a lot of happy people feeling good among their piers and then be able to say at home to my friends: "You saw that celebration in Hungary? I was there!!!". Oh, but that's primitive and only retrograde "Costa Ricans" go celebrating on the street. Hey, don't look at me, I'm only quoting the bitch. Since, you know, she has such a vast experience at how "Costa Rican's" behave... in spite of me being Hungarian, thank you very much.
It makes me wonder, you know, that being such a retrograde behavior, people in Paris actually celebrate as well in the street, or people in New York celebrate at the Times Square. There are more Costa Rican's around the world than I thought...

We went to the place of a friend of hers where she made a point out of ridiculizing me and my friend. Me on my "idiotic ideas about celebration" and my friend about his "insuferable flaws, which really, make him such an unlivable jerk, so he better starts changing his attitude or else". Honey, after this, don't wonder if your boyfriend rather hugs me and hold me and keeps me warm on the street, or if he smiles at me, jokes with me, talks to me and kisses me, holds me tight and has plastered on his face the pain of having to let me go from his side for another year. She was a bitch. He might do her bidding, but she's nothing to me, I'm not fucking her, so see if I'm out there to please her. P-Lease! Wake up and smell the coffee! I knew all along what was I up to if I went to their place, and I really wasn't in the mood of watching Hungarian National TV with people I have no relation whatsoever, to common topic whatsoever while she and my friend are upstair having a quicky. Oh "I didn't know, couldn't know before hand"? Well, her bitchy attitude has not deterred me from my original assuption, so I believe that, yes, that was the plan all along, so she can stablish herself as the Alpha Female. Bitch, really, grow up. I mean, I can score someone like that hot Frenchman, a true god in every sense of the word, I have at my full disposition a beautiful eyed sex slave, and I have all the equipment to yet go and score fresh meat, I just made a hot, well dressed obviously well earning, money-lined man turn after me in the street (because I might be darker than the average European, but people assume I'm either Spanish or Italian, while you are, at all signs... not-so-hot-comodity), why would I want my friend?

Okay, time of coming clean: I had a crush on him. I love him. He makes my knees weak. He can fool me around because he knows my buttons, BUT I wouldn't get into his pants from my own volition after he down right turned me off in 2005 when I did my attempt at scoring him and I failed. If he didn't want when I wanted, now I don't want him. If something EVER happens between us, it will be fleeing, and purely to satisfy pent-up sex... like with anyother of my friends. I couldn't be his girlfriend even if I were handsomely paid for it. So, the idea of me snatching him away from her is farfetched. Besides, really, with all the good men I can score, and I really love my friend, why in the fucking hell would I choose him? No pun intended, I really, really love him and he's very important to me, but why would I? For me, love is not nearly enough for a relationship, if I were into relationships, which I'm not.

Well, I'm leaving, and this is not my mess. It's up to my friend now to come clean with a few things, and perhaps make some decisions. I love him and I care about him, but really, I'm not putting up with shit just because he has chosen a hag to hang with. I still love him, but as his friend for the past 13 years, he owes me a little bit of respect, and I will demand it and enforce it if I must.

No comments: