Sep 9, 2008

Stuff


Yes, stuff, so let's get "stuffing".

# There IS some kind of instant-karma going around here. After I was bitching to my friend Ivan over lunch... AT 18 h!!!!! about the bunch of retarded motherfuckers I'm surrounded by, today "someone" tried to FORCE ME to take the Institutional Driving Test so I'll get an Institutional Driving License. Well, no fucking shit I'll do so, and so I told 'im:

"Nope."
"Hahaha! No, do you have the regular Driving License?"
"I do, but I won't get the Institutional one."
"Why?"

My eyebrows hit the ceiling in admiration.

"Well, because I just don't feel like adding to my daily work share having to worry for the Institutional car and playing "mechanic" every single time I'm going to a meeting and stuff. I don't want to be held accountable for any accident, any dent, any mechanical problem and having to PAY for the motherfucking car and then WAIT for a motherfucking comitee to decide whether that expense should be covered by me or the Institution. Add to it, I'm nobody's driver."

Pause. Horror in the eyes.

"Well... how will you go from one place to the other, huh?"

No, really.

"Well, there are these things called 'cabs', which I can pay with the Institutional card..."
"Well... well... they are eliminating that! you will have to use the Institutional car!"

My wicked, smartass smirk.

"Well, then either YOU drive me, or I don't go."

Hehehehe... how you like that, bitch. I1m nopt being intimidated, and less my some half-brained snotfaced little fucker full of crap.

# Well, my dear friend Ivan is HACKING me empathically, so thakn you my darling, yes I can feel just how the fucking MUCH you love Al-kun. Now that I have sensed this huge and drowning love with me, so christian of you, thank you, MAY I GO BACK TO WORK??? I thought I would never say this again, but FUCK I hate being empathic sometimes. ESP is a curse (right now).

# Wanna stop coughing. Any ideas?

# Have never been so fucking annoyed with my job. And I mean it. Nothing motivates me to the point that though I have stuff to do, I constantly feel sleepy, moody and don't really feel like doing it, even if earlier this year I was looking forward to it. I'm just no longer motivated. Shit, I'd like to quit this job so bad... Not like I would, because I'm actually rational regarding that, but I just no longer feel right here. It's upsetting, because I've been here like five years now in October,a nd yet I feel more belonging to my old job... where I worked my ass off for two years. Ain't like I'm ungrateful, but really, try working here, in this still environment. Talking yesterday with Ivan, he told me he believed I was here to learn "tolerance". Dude, I'm learning how to get emotionally and mentally SICK. Truth is, I don't want to end up like the 99,9% of people here from whom I have heard these "good advises":

"Oh, it's okay! Eventually you'll learn not to care. Doing a crappy job isn't so bad, and you still get paid the same. So why to bother? Give your minimum or less and stop worrying or you'll get yourself sick."

"Just tell them what they want to hear. Nobody wants to hear the truth.. and besides, the truth is not polite. So lie."

No, I'm not making this up: this is REAL.

# I developed my maternal instinct... again. Now I'm mothering Pyro, not the X-Men (I wasn't aware there was a cartoon with that name, when I named Al-kun that way), but... Al-kun. Why? Well, maybe we should thank Ivan for that. Geez dude, THANK YOU! Goof thing I didn't have to give birth to him, and he's already old enough to (allegedly) take care of himself. Well, he is. Why am I mothering him? I just do. I just have this compelling need to make sure he's okay and happy, and then spend a fucking lot of time worrying about him, thinking about him and defending him. You stop pressing him so much, no you better don't leave him alone of he will feel at loss, you take good care of him, tell him I love him, make sure he eats his vegetables... is he eating fine? Do you think he's happy?

The boy has a kind soul, he really does, and I really, really love him so much after seeing so little of him, but I guess his inner self just linked with me, and now I find it difficult not to care for someone as sweet as he is. Rationally I'm full of doubts and suspicions about some things, sudden "bits of behavior" that eerily remind me of the corpses, but what presses my heart more is that I feel he's being chopped into a bonsai. I don't want people boinsaing up my child! Hell, he's my baby!

# There's something that's throwing me off balance. My foot is slipping and I can't gain my footage back as easily as I normally do. I do know what's off, what's growing aged, ill and corrupted in my life and soon it will be time to cast it away. I'm aware that I'll lose many things I love dearly, but nothing can meet up with my very self. Changes are to come in soon.

# Thesis. Gara speed up. To my surprise, Mile and I have an ally, a very valuable one. JJ. ^_^ This is it. A moment to be happy for the small blesing of ESP: I wish, I wish, I wish and I pray that my gut feeling comes true, that my instinctive vision becomes reality, and Mile and I graduate finally in April 2009. I'm working hard on it! ^_^

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Me canso! Ese será el día en que me eche encima una responsabilidad de esas por las boludeces de una bola de incompetentes que no tienen la más mínima idea de lo que es trabajo de verdad. Además,mae, ya viene lo del teletrabajo, qué carajos voy a hacer con la boluda licencia Institucional? Presentarla en los comercios afiliados para que me hacan descuento o me regalen unas papitas?