Oct 7, 2008

New


New photo of me, taken yesterday while I was goofing with my cellphone. It looks a tad "sexy", so to say, and you may find it funny to know that right in that moment instead of thinking: "Yeah hunk, I want you so much" I was thinking about the thesis and how the fuck are we going to get the information we need when the people in charge of recollecting that information, doesn't have a TYPED DOWN database earlier than 2005. Some institutions truly amaze me.

The blog is also looking different, as you can see that. I really love the darkened look, the crips lettering you get from a black background, and since it looked so good on Hókisasszony, why wouldn't I apply it also to Stormberry, right? Prepared a new header as well, with my favorite pictures, and a bit of a peacock theme, which is pretty much becoming my "hallmark". Dragonfly is all about dragonflies, and I thought I humg somewhere between cats and bunnies, maybe dragons, but Lo There, I am the peacock-queen. May as well change my name to Hera.

No comments: