Nov 20, 2009

Dude, Really!!!

As you all know by now, I'm into the Oriflame thing. I've been having problems with them lately because their call center is filled to capacity in the first week, week-and-a-half of the month. After that you may get your order placed, but many products are sold out (specially the offers), however the shipping takes so long it's as if Vikings were carrying it from Stockholm. The last weeks you have no trouble placing your order, your package arrives in a few days, but there's barely anything to order. In those days it has happened to me that nothing on my list was no longer available, and I ended up asking the dude at the other end: "What do you have??" To say it's annoying would be an understatement. Problems have been happening so often lately that I'm on the verge of calling the entire thing off. Just... forget Oriflame, continue my life with make up and cosmetics available at the stores, and tell my clients that due to logistic problems I'm closing the business.

Well, it happens that I have a quite large order placed since last week, but the goods didn't arrive. Two days ago the postmen called me at 7 pm saying that they were lost, and the assured me they were in front of the building (I have them delivered to the office, because that's were I am during the day), and argued that the guard refused to receive the package. Yesterday I asked the guard and he said (though not convincingly) that the postmen refused to give him my name and didn't want to leave the package with him. I talked to the postmen and they said the would deliver ther package yesterday, but they didn't. So today I called Oriflame to demand about the whereabouts of my order. A young lady returned me the call (that's how it works), and the first thing she said was:

"My God! You are harder to locate than the President of England!"

Ok. After this, I believe I have nothing else to add.

1 comment:

ohjoana said...

oh! Is she stupid or a comic woman? ah ah ah What would be of our lives without those supernatural jokes? By the way, some years ago I was working with Yves Rocher, and the last order I had done was very strange (after that I stopped selling), I ordered through internet because it is much easier, and when I made the click to finish, the new page pop up showing me what I was ordering, but that doubled each request of each product... and then I call them on the phone bla bla bla... in the end, they said they would process in court, and I ha to pay for the doubled order, which was i fact doubled by their system in Internet. After that I stopped.