Nov 18, 2009

Like Our Friend Lobotomy

This is Lobotomy, a purple sheep that sits in my desk at the office. As you can see, he has a lot of things going on in his head. Have you ever felt like him? I'm sure you have.

I'm not writing much today, or at least not right now, but I'll post some random pictures.

You see, I have a picture at the office that always makes me smile, and reminds me that it's not all about work, but also about vacations!


It's time to go score some lunch. This means today to go pay one card, buy mom's present and find something good for lunch. So what would it be today? Subway? KFC? Taco Bell? Sushi? Hmmm, so many options and all of them so tasty!

I guess I'm pulling out my trusty cotton bag, my Vonnegut book, my journal, a pen, my wallet, and I'll hit the road!

Have a nice day, everybody!

7 comments:

ohjoana said...

Those post-it are something I probably have in my mind to, I am all the time writing more and gluing them in my brain ^^

Storm Bunny said...

^_^ Yeah, I found out myself that post-its are incredibly addictive. Once you start using them, you can hardly live without them.

ohjoana said...

Isn't it wasting of paper? ah ah ah I don't use them very often anyway, more in the past, but I have some in my mind ^^

Storm Bunny said...

Wasting of paper? Well... not if you save them. Uhhh... yeah, I do that. You should see what's like each time I move to a different office or cubicle. Detaching and repasting post-its in their exact same location... It's a challenge! Strangely now I use far less post-its than I used to. There was a time when I covered three walls in colourful post-its, and they were all important.

I actually make most of my mind-maps with them, which is why I reuse them.

Storm Bunny said...

Oh, I know! I totally adore him as well!! I had to buy it the minute I saw him. Couldn't stop thinking about how macabre will be to eath icecream from his opened up skull, while he has no hands to defend himself.

Lobotomy is a dish made for the inner psychopath.

Traveltina said...

I´m quite addicted to post-its! I have a nice colored collection at the office too. Floral ones, neon ones...big and small ones...

In the past I used to learn Spanish with it... Wrote down the vocabulary and put it at the thing I wrote on it in Spanish... Very very helpful!!

Storm Bunny said...

I used to do that with Russian and German. I did it when my then fiancé was learning Swedish, so I ended up knowning things in Swedish, not in German...