Dec 16, 2009

Facebook Battle

Today I decided to take my discontent with the popular social site, Facebook, a step further: I contacted Electronic Frontier Foundation and brought my complain to them. I ain't American, I ain't living in the U.S., but my rights to safekeep my personal information, to cancel any account of mine I've willingly and voluntarily opened have been violated by this enterprise, just like those of lots and lots of people across the globe. After all, Facebook won't go through the trouble of setting this traps and tacky blackmail antics just for me.

I mailed and told them what you all know. Now gara wait and see what will happen.

I don't want money, or Zuckerman's head in a pike, I just want my profile to be forever erased. I want them to relinquish my data, erase everything they have about me and forget I even exist.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, and our fist tight around the hammer.

No comments: