Dec 26, 2009

Mother-in-Law-House Break

This is me pretending to do some job. Why, and why today? Well, because as we seapk my boyfriend and his hineous family are upstairs pretending to be "the big thing" putting up a "presentation" for Christmas. A hineous presentation, I must say, I saw yesterday at my Father-in-Law's place, who, BTW ain't anything like my Mother-in-Law. If she could be more corny or "Brady Bunch"-like, she would. Looking at her is a sure way to go either anorexic or bulimic... from nausea alone.

But, do I hate my Mother-on-Law? Oh no, only when I get in contact with her, but otherwise I've no problem in the world with her. But my Father-in-Law... he is a god. Big time. I must get a picture of him and post it. He has that classic Sean Connery thing going on, speaks French and has pzaz and style like nobody's business. My Mother-in-Law is the epithome of tackiness. Did you know that she gave me "second hand"clothes for Christmas. For the love of beer, who gives such crap? Oh, no, ain't like she has no money, she gave me LOADS of it and so hineous nobody in no era would ever wear them. Yeah, you may wonder why would someone give someone else clothes when they barely know each other, after all no way to know sizes or tastes or anything. Well, I rather not embarch into the dangerous, poisonous lands of her thinking. On the other hand, my Father-in-Law, the gentleman as he is, gave me a wonderful, color perfect brown cashemire scarf I've been using ever since. It's just so perfect!! Soft and silky and it looks so good with my skin color and the clothing I usually wear, and my coat! I totally, totally love that man! ^_^

Hell... there's silence.

I must leave slowly, be back as soon as I get rid of these hineous people.

No comments: