Jul 31, 2008

Electric Cucumber

Yep, I was right there where you are. O_O Fuck, so now they did a cucumber shaped dildo? Funny thing is, this is an entry generated after reading an ARTICLE in a NEWSPAPER. So yes, I was a bit... surprised to see this in my daily Le Figaro. I thought: "Well, I guess the Euro is just fine, if they can spend their time mixing ten year-old killed kids with 220 W cucumbers." I still believe that the Euro is just fine, as fine is my Europe, regardless of what all her detractors try so hard to say. I love and believe in my Europe and anyone who has a problem with that can go elsewere. (My Eurocentrism might be in the same level as my Narcissism. Then again, I have loads of reasons to be proud... on both accounts.) Anyway, so I clicked onto the cucumber thing to see what was that about. Hurray, an article hat has nothing to do with charity, economics, telecommunications, politics, welfare, war, currency... and all the usual stuff I normally click on and read. It didn't go better then I read the first line of the article saying that no, it was not about legumes. Hell yeah, it was "that kind" of cucumber! Dude, the way people is, and why does it even get to the papers? It was like this one time I misread a headline in a paper in Costa Rica which said "Moscoso Amenaza Estados Unidos" (Moscoso [the then Panamaian President] Threats U.S.) and instead I read "Mocoso Amenaza Estados Unidos" (Brat(or any really bad derrogative for child) Threats U.S.). Hyne, I remember staring at the headline and asking myself, "why don't they call him child or kid? Why brat?". Well, to your relief, I didn't misread the headlines (I hardly misread in French, since I'm not fluent enough in it...), and it really was about an electric cucumber, only it was not a dildo or a massage thing, but something faaaaaaar better.

The reporter said they went to know the electric cucumber, tried it and loved it! Well, It does sound like something I would love too. It's a cocktail. Basically you need:

- 1 part of cucumber syrup (where the hell do you get that???)
- 2 parts of green lemon juice
- 1 part of curaçao
- 6 parts of vodka

Oh, I can see your eyes, you drunkies! Yeah, anything with 6 parts of vodka is my friend or a friend of a friend, and any friend of my friends is a friend of mine. (Save people I dislike.) I doubt this fine cocktail is available here, but I will soon start scouting the bars for it. Definitivelly will go trying to score some cucumber syrup, or try and make it myself, and then try with the cocktail at home. I already have all the other ingredients! Besides, it's a green cocktail, and everything green I love... except people I hate and a certain neoliberal political party of Costa Rica, which I resent for using my favorite color as their signature color.

So, at the end, it happened that this electric cucumber do was something designed to give ya pleasure.

Now, slowly I gara go, since I have a lunch appointment and then a large task to tackle. Pfuj, I'm so good!

2 comments:

Sprizouse said...

Your posts aren't boring either. Vodka and coffee... two great things to love. Vodka usually makes me unable to survive without coffee the next morning though.

And thanks for being nice and saying I'm not boring.

I actually have a friend that just moved back to Costa Rica to launch an online gambling company. If it gets successful you should go work for him because he's an idiot and needs all the help he can get.

Storm Bunny said...

Finlandia, Absolute, Stonichnaya... hell, I would even add our Hungarian pálinka to it!!! Mwahahahahaha! I've been hearing about Smirnoff vodka and Red Bull. Allegedly it's crazy good.

Sprizouse, ^/////^ thank you!