Jul 4, 2008

Sadness

Has it ever happened to you? When you have this account you have not used for a long, long time, mainly because it's so unconvenient? Perhaps you have several other accounts with the same mailserver, and there's no way to integrate them because... there's no way. You can't open several users at the same time and to login and logout is so very, terribly, completely inconvenient you simply decide not to use that account again? But you have kept important e-mails, mails that talk to you and get to your heart in it. Well, one day you decide to go over to this account and all you find is a notification: You've been out for so long, they have taken the liberty of erasing all your e-mails. O_O How... could they? Memories, heartfelt words, whispers, small confesions of human feelings. "I cried on the plane for you". Gone forever.To never come back.Gone. Erased.

How can you save meaningful e-mails? How can you keep them from fading, from being ripped out of you? So far I have never found in these e-mail servers the way to save my e-mails to my harddrive, or pendrive... to keep them other than print them, for the printing of some of those words and some of those memories is all I have. So painful can this be. I told him I loved the ß. Why? I dunno. It looks so pretty. So he made me a huge ß made out of ßs, all in green. That mail is lost and gone forever. Thank You www.mail.com. I would have never suffered like this if it weren't for you.

Christian is definitively slowly fading away from my life. How terribly and painfully sad.
 

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

No comments: