Jul 9, 2008

Getting Annoyed

Okay. It's been two weeks now. Can we have our Internet access back? Who the fuck is fucking with us??

I've packed all the bunnies but Igor away. Still considering a few things here and there, and I believe I must pick up some other "overcharging" stuff. Unclutter, unclutter, unclutter... get rid of all surplusses and overly distracting details. Air, air and water. Ten thousand things are missing and ten thousan things as cluttering.

I have this feeling of being somewhat... "dead" towards certain things. Caroll too waay too long with her answer for a "Secret Admirer" game we had between hands and now I've lost my inspiration for it. The last letter (of four) I wrote it while in a tumultuous state of creative-mind, where everything was dark and bleak and death-soaked. (Too much Lermontov again?) Now I feel untouched and pretty much like composing a letter saying "Dear You, so I came to my senses and decided I rather go for someone much more amenable, but it was good while it lasted, right? Have a happy life." I guess there will be a time of waiting until I get my "muse-pour-le-jeux" back. I must confess though, that I'm a bit disappointed. I really, really hoped to have the shift and so I would pick the "admired" one.

Work is going, going, going... and I should be going back to it.

No comments: