Jul 29, 2008

Fwd: FW: Getting to know you

A little something because I have nothing better to do or to post... so far.

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Here is

what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.



Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who
sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you
have lots of friends.



The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the
answers. Have fun and be truthful!



1. What is your occupation right now?
Economist

2. What colour are your socks right now?
They are stripped. Several shades of green and white. Kinda cool.

3. What are you listening to right now?
"Szállhatsz a dallal" by Nox. (duh...)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
a cup of apple& cinnamont oatmeal and a pear. half of which I had to throw away because it was rock hard. But I'm intending to go on with my Good Morning coffeeland mug o' coffee, some pecans and a Reese's peanut butter cup.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Sure dude. What's a stick shift?

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
How the hell would I know?

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Who sent it again? Oh yeah. Yeap, I like 'er.

8. How old are you today?
Well... fuck.... like... 417 moons, give or take, but I could be wrong...

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Waterpolo and Rugby!

10. What is your favorite drink?
Coke, particularly the cherry-coke

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Like everybody else.

12. Favorite food?
This question reminds me so much of a very hot French Flight Attendant and a conversation that ended up ever so good..... ^//////^

13. What is the last movie you watched?
I dunno. I wasn't paying attention.

14. Favorite day of the year?
Well, there's a fix day, which is my birthday, and then there's the day I arrive at Hungary. I LOVE that day!

15. How do you vent anger?
I have several methonds that range from writing in my blog, in my journal, calling a friend and telling him or her, or I go to the motherfucker pissing me off and tell him or her what should they do to contribute more to society. Now, this is the good part, because if I don't vent and look all calm and gathered, it's because I have cooked up a very nasty revenge plan.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Dolls and my journal

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries. But the real ones, you mind.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Absolutely no! do you think I have time to read all those answers? Like I have nothing better to do? Do you know how many of these are on Internet? and for what? Will you uncover the deep-dark secrets of people? P-Lease! for instance: "cherries or blueberries"? What does that tell you or someone? Fucking nothing! And what 's the purpose of this question? "duh, duh, I would like my friends to reply me back". Geez man, the bonkers-question. Nah, me filling this for my friend Sandy and sending it around for those of my friends who would like a lil' bit of a laugh and some spare time. If they wanna answer, they do. If they don't, they don't. I don't measure the love of my friends by the mails they send me. I don't measure love, I live it and enjoy it, as everybody should.

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
You mean after that last answer????

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Like you mean, after the last answer???

22. Living arrangements?
Oh, no, I do not arrange anything. There's people paid to do that.

23. When was the last time you cried?
Well, I guess it was last month. Nervous breakdown. Nothing some benzos can't cure, you mind.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
My latest victim. He might be still alive. I mean, I have not yet removed the vital organs, and this morning he still had a pulse. I did remove all funny things like eyes, tongue, some hair, his left index finger because it's really pretty and so I took it to a close by jeweler to have it curled up around a black pearl and plated in silver. I've been thinking about removing his pinkies to have matching earrings, because, really, it's to beautiful!- What the hell would I know!? All that stuff that doesn't float in the air and has no hangers to hang or have no space on the shelves.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
... say again?

26. What did you do Last night?
I was reading Henry Miller's "Tropic of Cancer" and mulling about why there was no Supernatural on TV. Every two seconds there's an episode of the L Word or The Sara Connor Chronicles, or something I'm not interested in the least, but do I see "Supernatural"? NOOOOOOOOOOO! It's so unfair. Everybody at Warner Channel should be fired.

27. What inspires you?
Supernatural, particularly Jensen Ackles (Dean). Then again also---- never mind.

28. What are you most afraid of?
Neoliberals taking over the country and selling our national assets to private hands, profitting of our patrimony and destroying us as a country. Oh wait, that already happened.

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
A veggie Subway with bacon and LOADS of olives and avocado.

30. Favorite dog breed?
I don't like dogs.

31. Favorite cat breed?
Mine.

32. Favorite day of the week?
Holiday.

33. How many countries have you lived in?
2

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Well, duh, RUGBY!!! I mean, hot, strong men rubbing up loosely clad, sweaty bodies... Who wouldn't love that!? As for the waterpolo... less clothes and more rubbing.... I was bound to love it!