Aug 8, 2012

Another Trip: Helsinki


Tasks for the day:  no particular tasks, but I had planned on getting ahead on my List of 13 – particularly with the inventory of books –, get the list and some other lists up in my laptop (in my Palm Desktop, as I could never get the Outlook of my laptop working as it should have), and get going. Would have loved to get a go with my cabin luggage, but it seems now - as I'm sitting already at the airport lounge, that that task will be reserved for either Saturday or Sunday, in the best of cases, Monday or Tuesday in the worse. It's odd to think that in a week I'll be at this same airport (though probably at the other terminal) sad and crying my eyes out, while today I'm here, sipping a glass of Black Magic and feeling great. Life is strange. My life, particularly, seems to be attached to airports.

We still don't really know what's expecting for us in Helsinki. We've rented a car and will drive into the night to our hotel, but what will the sun shine upon for us to see tomorrow, is still clouded in mistery. I've never gone to a place I've known so little about, and that's going to be quite an adventure! We shall see how it goes!

No comments: