Aug 22, 2012

Bagels at Last!

It didn't take me long before I picked up the phone, dialed the old number I know by heart and placed my order: sesame bagel, chive cheese cream and two coke cans. As usual - usual at the office anyways - I brought a thermos full of good, strong coffee, which tastes far better when drank from my White Collar mug. Things are nearly as if I had never left, except that I'm currently on a lesser workflow (because I just arrived, duh!), AND am quite dumb at parking. Really, what the hell is wrong with me? I was so spastic!

There are two parking spots in the whole parking lot that I like. Those two and those two alone. Before I went to Hungary I parked in those plenty of times and I've got to the point where I could park on either of them with my eyes closed. I could wake up at 2 am and park in either of them. Today, at 5:55 am (so, not at 2 am) I had to park in the reversed spot (I have one easy "drive in" spot which is my favorite, and another that's backwards to that one, so I call it the reverse one). I was happy because I had one of my favorites, so I didn't have to go find a new spot on the other floors - which I don't like - but when I tried to get my car in the spot, I got so clumsy as if I have never driven a car before. :-( Man, I shouldn't have to snug out of parking my boyfriend's car back in Hungary all the times I did so. Oh well, since I have to come to the office now EVERYDAY for the rest of the year (because there will be ONLY one holiday in October and then that will be that. Seriously, people, if Costa Rica would subscribe for people of other religions to be able to get as paid holidays their own holidays, I'd totally go Pagan. That way I'd get eight well distributed through the year... oh wait, no. One lost to a weekend. Bugger.), so I'll have plenty of time to practice and get back in shape regarding proper parking.

My agenda is filling up, tightening up - specially after work, when I have lots of errands and meetings piling up. I'm meeting with friends, which I love, but then have to continue looking for a desk (because I can't possibly function without a desk!), have to carry our cat(s) to the vet for shots (and Cirmi should have her eye checked out, because I find it cloudier than before), then have a Yoga fair coming up, which I'll attend with a friend, since I need a new yoga mat, but I can't order it from Amazon.com because it seems they decided not to deliever this particular type of items to addresses like mine (I've a smart address).

There are still letters to write (first letters mostly ^_^), and I've a bunch of postcards I want to send out to my friends (I'm a postcard junkie!). There are a million things to be done, and my available time is quickly reaching to an end.

Life continues, I guess. ^_^

No comments: