Sep 16, 2012

I thought about cheating, and go back to an earlier post were I went on rambling and then at the end I remembered what was the topic I wanted to develop, but then decided to leave it for later. I just couldn't find it, nor I was interested in going step by step finding the elusive topic. So this leaves us with another rambling post. But aren't those some of the best ones?

Sunday finally came, and with it the knowledge that tomorrow is Monday and I'll have to wake up early and go to work. My day planner is also getting filled up with a lot of programs, both work related and others related to things I like to do. I went over my List of 13 and prepared the fifth one. Goodness Gracious! I'm already making my fifth list! Isn't that something? For this list I'm giving a second chance to stuff I didn't complete on the fourth list, others are getting striken out (like going to the movies, since you know already fairly well what I think of these crappy movies) and changed for others, such as "Having at least one Fun day a week". This can be applied to movies, cultural activities, time spent with friends and so on.

One thing I added to this list was to make myself a hat. ^_^ Gara get myself some dark yarn in black or brown, dark green or blue or something like that and try and make myself a cloche hat. I totally love cloche hats! The idea came after I decided to make a badge holder necklace for myself, based on the idea I've seen in Finnair. I've already showed it to some of my friends and have been considering making some for selling. Little plans that always come handy in times of crisis. Yes, I guess Roo's suggestion finally caught up with me. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: