Sep 30, 2012

Rounding Things Up

The Weekend is slowly reaching to an end, and as it is, my next week is already getting all booked up. It's Sunday again, and tomorrow we are back into Monday, and this time around, that could maybe represent a relief. I'll have to work some this weekend - namely today - on some office stuff, but I also have some personal matters to manage. For instance, today, during yoga - at which I was particularly bad today - the opening line for a story I've been thinking off - and finished in my head already - finally popped up. I guess those horrible inverted positions I hate so much are actually good for something. Yeah, not much "blank mind" during meditation. Rather productive, as that one line already produced one page. ^_^ Then again, as it usually is, as my work week got harder, my Muse decided that she also want to join the ranks of labor, and so inspired me to get this story in my head detached from the world inside my skull, and find ancle in paper.

I had rented some movies, none of which were really as good as I expected them, except The Hunger Games, which I've seen already a gozillionth time already. As result, this week FINALLY I've found a fanfic from this fandom. Maybe it's time to slip into the world of fiction again, who knows.

This is the last day of September, and as tomorrow comes, the day wakes up, the night shifts and the sun rises again, we'll step into October, a month of sheer magic, crowned at the end by the fabulous Halloween or Samhain, whatever you wish to call it. Yoga might not be working 100% on me (today), and maybe I'll have to postpone Archery another month because I'll be joining a seminar on Institutional Risks (yes, that kind of stuff gets me giddy), but still, as fall sweeps darker in, colder, chillier, spirituality also awakens, and with it - strangely mingled - inspiration for the Artist in you.

Farewell, good September, month of the Fatherland, and Merry Meet, blessed October, month of the Spirit in all its shades.

No comments: