Aug 14, 2008

« Dream a Little Dream of Me » Supernatural

Yesterday was Supernatural night. I had seen a part of this episode in the 6 hour marathon that WB broadcasted one of these days, but I have not seen the entire thing. Dude, it was good. and when I say good I mean "slashy-good". If it weren't so late at night (or if I didn't live with others) I would have ran in circles screaming my head off in crazy joy. I mean, the boys are hot, and they are always hot, and they are always... hmmmm, Baby, you light my fire... I won't tell you what the episode was about, because you can look it up anywhere, or just log into Amazon and buy the series. Hopefully you won't have my bad luck and have your order canceled. Not Amazon's fault, you mind! I pre-ordered Brotherhood, season 2, but it seems it will naver make it to the shelves, SO the order was canceled. So, back to the Winchester brothers, in yesterday's episode there was this part where Sam and Dean had to call for Bela (some woman there who deals with occult stuff, basically by stealing it and selling it to the best bidder or on demand) for some dream root. Sam dreams that he opens the door and BEla walks in, takes off her trenchcoat and revealing lingerie and approaches him. He first backs away from her, but quite quickly gives in making out with her. He then wakes up when Dean is calling his name repeatedly. The dialog comes then is as follows:

Dean Winchester: Dude, you were out. And makin' some serious happy noises. Who were you dreaming about?
Sam Winchester: What? No one. Nothing.
Dean Winchester: Come on, you can tell me. Angelina Jolie?
Sam Winchester: No.
Dean Winchester: Brad Pitt?
Sam Winchester: No!

After that answer Sam makes a pause and then answers more evenly: "No."

Well, well, well... ^_^

If I weren't engaged in my job (and a lovely conversation with JP), I would be off looking for fanfics on this... and also fanfics about what they would see in each other's head while using the Dream Root. I'm sure it must be quite some ... finding.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Handsome is an understatement!!! ^_^