Aug 22, 2008

Plead

God, I usually talk to You directly, and I talked already to You as I crossed the Sabana with a heart filled to the bring with crazy joy. I have never written an entry in a blog for You, and really, I doubt You would check it online, but rather check my heart and mind as I write, for I know Youare here next to me, and I can feel You smiling next to me, always a comfortable presence behind me to the left, that's where You are, and smile. What I told You then, what I've requested from You, I put in written now to leave behind a proof of my determination, my need and my resolution:

Allow me to go out with him today. Allow me to keep him in my life and I'll resign to all my evil intentions towards him. I won't harm him, nor will I let harm to fall upon him if it is in my power to stop it. I give up the ill, for a chance to have his smile and his presence in my life. Please.

You know my heart and the degree of hurt it's falling upon it. I give it up and I plead You, beg You grant me this much, please.

Amen.

No comments: